April 3rd.

What do we do when our efforts are put to shame? When we try to the best of our ability but still get knocked down?

Most would give up, most would just let go. I mean, who wouldn't after trying and still failing?

It'd be too easy to just stop trying and never try again wouldn't it? 

But once a great man said :

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas A. Edison. 

I know how it feels to just want to let go, to want to throw everything away and forget it ever happened. It's hard making yourself want to carry on. But i ask you.. If you don't,  who will? Who will do the great things of our world? Who will carry on our future?

It could be you. 

It could be that guy round the corner, but he'll never know for he does not want to try. He does not want to carry on because he gave up. 

Will you give up?

Or will you fight, stand up to those who push you down and say Enough is Enough, I am better than this?

I'm only a 16 year old, hoping to find new things in life to enjoy. I've wanted to give up too, love. I've felt like screaming at the world just go do one. I've also laughed at the world when it knocks me down, because why let them win? 

"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence." - Confucius.

I know all of this is pretty much easier said than done, but it's worth a shot. It's worth a try. 

I watched that video on the side there and yes, i felt motivated. To do what? I don't know yet, but i'll keep looking. 

One day.. 

*******************************

Thank you for reading :)

I have a few questions for all of you out there.. 

* What are you grateful for?

* How do you describe yourself?

Have a good read Cuddlers <3

Mx