January 31st.

Death is the cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living organism.

The death of someone close to us leave us shocked with grief. We cannot understand how one minute this person was here and the next they are gone. The truth is that those we love are never truly gone. The body may have run its course, but the soul lives forever.

I'm not ready for goodbye,

Nor so long or see ya later. Not ready for the end, not ready for this reality. I'm not ready for this life, one without you in it. I'm not ready for your goodbye. Maybe someone else's, anyone else's, just not yours, never ever yours.

Death doesn't become of you, it isn't your best color, so could they change the prognosis, tell me it was just a mistake, Just another misdiagnosis. Please remind me you are indestructible, just like we always used to believe, tell me you are still my guardian, And still going to be living.

Please tell me daddy,

You will still always be my best friend. Please tell me you will never leave me, and you will be here till the end. Tell me I'm having a nightmare, and I will wake up in the morning, with all these things being nothing but another forgotten dream. Tell me you will always love me, and stay with me,

My selfishness wants you to always stay by my side.

Knowing that you are going to be gone won’t make your leaving any easier.

I love you so much daddy,

Infinity and Beyond.

I will never say goodbye to you my Father because I know this is not the end for us to see each other. You will only be going to a place where there’s no pain nor suffering. For now we need to go in separate ways. You were always there to listen, love, and defend me in everything. In my triumphs you were always proud. I’m very grateful and proud to call you my dad. Here deep inside my heart you’ll always be. I would give up everything I have just to hug you one more time. I remember the last time I held your hand and how you looked at me in the eyes. If only I could turn back the time I would have never let you go. I felt the world stop and my heart stop beating when they told me you were gone…….

How I wish I was only dreaming.

Just like the rain; tears fell down from my eyes, I couldn’t speak for awhile.

 Thank you Dad… For always caring, looking out for me.. 

Loving me. 

I love you daddy, rock in paradise.