4

We all sat jammed in one car. It was me, Carol Carl Sophia and Rick and Lori were in the front. We all told the story . We  stopped “what's happening.” I said “looks like your dad's out of gas,” Rick said, getting out of the car I followed him.

I watched as the loaded the bike into the truck “Ally” dad yelled “come on” he said holding the truck door opened I smiled as run and jumped in 

I sat in the truck with daddy we drove for a long time and then stopped "what's going on" I asked as we walked out of the truck. Jim was sitting against the tree "what happened to Jim" I held daddy's hand "he's bit" I looked at my feet "o" we all said goodbyes and left him we jumped back in the truck and i fell asleep.

 I woke up to daddy "come on princess were here" I got out of the truck and walked bodies everywhere "come on you don't need to be looking at that" he said.

 I grabbed on to daddy as we walked to the doors. It was all locked up and Rick was looking for a way in. "We got walkers." Glen yelled, "daddy," I said. holding on to him.

 Rick started yelling and Walker started to appear everywhere. "Daddy over there" I looked at him and said "just stay behind me" he yelled and Rick was yelling "you're killing us" he banged on the door just then the door opened and there was a bright light. We all walked in and met a man.

We were in an elevator. I stood by Carl and Sophia. it stopped and we got out "their rooms and a game room for the kids just don't plug anything in their also hot water" we walked down a hall "did you say hot water" Glenn laughed we all walked in a room.

The man stopped "I'm going to have to get a blood test from everyone who's first" my daddy walked forward with me. I watched him get one then it was my turn. I sat on daddy's lap "just close your eyes" the man said i felt a little pain "there all done" he said.

 we walked to are room daddy opened my bag and pulled out a nightgown "time for you to get in the tub" I sat down "no" daddy walked up to me "come on princess you stank" he picked me up and spun me around I laughed "i do not" i said "you going to jump in the stud and the waters going to jump out" he said.

 we walked in the bathroom daddy got the shower ready and I jumped in I finished and got dressed and daddy walked downstairs we ate  and daddy was getting drunk with everyone else.

 I watched Carl try some adult drink "can I try some" daddy nodded and poured some in my glass I took a drink "i like it" everyone laughed "you can tell she your kid Daryl" Glenn said "alright I think it time to get some kids to bed" Lori looked at us "come no go with Lori" daddy looked at me "will you come and tuck me in" daddy nodded we walked to the kids room and Lori tuck us in "I'll be back stay here" I waited and waited for daddy.

 Carl and Sophia were asleep I got up and walked away I walk through the hallway I stop when I seen rick and the scientist guy i backed up a ran into someone "what are you doing" daddy said making jump "looking for you" I said "all right come on" he said holding out him hand.