Chapter 6

Nahihiya ako sa pinag-gagawa ko sa totoo lang. Enjoy!

-6-

"White, baby." He whispered while kissing my ears down to my neck. Fvck.

Halos hindi na ko makahinga. And i know nag hy-hypervintilate na ako. And that's not good because the last thing I know, everything went black.

I woke up when someone's caressing my cheek. His fingers were soft that I like it how it strokes. I moaned as responsed and slowly opened my eyes.

"You're a wake, sleepyhead." He said.

It's Black Friston. The one who's caressing my cheeks. I was just staring at him like he's just an illusion. Well, he probably is. What's in the world  for me to visited by the one and only Black Friston? As i can see I am in the school clinic. Wait! Did I really pass out? No way!

No one's here except me and my Imaginary Black who's still at my side looking at me, like waiting for me to response or what.

I'm probably insane. No matter how many times I blink my eyes he still goddamn here. Like seriously? As far as I know. I'm not that obssessed with him. Yeah I like him, especially the way he kiss me. His touch, it really affects my mind in a sense I can think straight. It was like he possesed me. He has control over me. I like it but I'm not comfortable about it.

I tried to close my eyes again. I dont wanna think about him now. But as i open my eyes he still there. Why can't he just leave me alone? I just pass out but I guess I'm going crazy. I closed my eyes for a long time maybe he'll be gone this time but I heared him saying something.

"Are you still sleepy? Aren't you hungry?" He whispher and now touching my hair. I wonder how my illusion can touch me like it was real.

"Hmm? You know, I think I'm going crazy. I just can't get out of you on my mind. No matter how many times I blink my eyes you're still there. Tell me, what have you done to me? You didn't put any spell on me? Aren't you? Anyway, your so handsome even in my dreamin slash illusion state. No wonder I have a lot of competitors over you." I heard him chuckles at my confession.

"No baby, you're not dreaming."

"I'm just dreaming. Huwag mo kong paasahin." I said.

"What should I do to make you believe that you're not dreaming?" He asked

I smirked. There's an idea coming from my head and witg no hesitation i says "Kiss me then."

But I was shocked when he leaned his face and he's lips touches mine.

I was stunned. Who wouldn't? The moment his lips brushes to mine. I believed in him. He isn't lying. She's not dreaming and knowing the fact what she just said awhile ago make her feel embarass. She's probably blushing and felt some tension.

Parang gusto niyang isipin kung paanong nangyari andito siya at umabot sa puntong maghahalikan sila. Although she want this, she just cant believe that its really happening now and knowing that she's kissing him back proves her right.

Sweet kiss. Just calm and passionate. Every move of their lips lingered to her soul. Parang nasa movie lang. Pero hindi it's all real. She kiss him like telling how she likes him. Like its now or never. She wants him know how he mean to her. Despite of 'what ifs' in her mind she just settled it aside and just feel the moment. 

Without hesitation she put her arms around his neck to deepen their kiss. While he touched her cheeks lingering the moment. She guess she should take this an oppotunity. It wasn't everyday you will able to kiss Blake. She laugh in her mind from the idea.

They continue kissing like they don't care about someone might see them. It's their moment they don't to last. And compared the last time they kissed, Its more romantic and gentle, because this time no alcohol included but drunk by the moment.

They stopped and come back from their senses when they heard a knocked. Napaayos sila ng upo. Na para bang walang nangyari. Hindi siya mapakali dahil alam niyang pulang pula ang pisngi at labi niya. She can't stare at him knowing what they just shared, it felt cloud nine. She seems floating from the feelings she has right now.

She saw Grey entered and have some foods on his hand. At that moment she felt her tummy's grumble from hungryness. (Not for Black but for the food)

"Oh you're awake! Thank God. I thought you have plans on sleeping overnight here." He joked.

I just rolled my eyes from his statement.

"Ayos ka lang ba? Bakit pulang pula ka? May lagnat ka ba?" he asked again and then touched my neck and my forehead. 

"I'm okay. Ano palang dala mo?" Alam naman niyang pagkain ito pero gusto niyang ibahin ang usapan dahil baka mabisto siya.

"Bumili lang ako ng pagkain. 7 pm na din kanina ka pa natutulog."

"Ah thanks."

Grey start giving me some food. Black also have some. It was him who actually brings me here. After I faint they excused Grey because no one will look after me and since their prof is not around they let him. The nurse just check on me then leave after because her duty is done. Black also has to leave since we still have classes. And then after class he came back while Grey leaves to bought some food.

When were done eating. We leave the clinic and went to the parking lot. I really dont have any idea why still Black is with us? But I just don't mind him and continue walking. We stopped in front of my car and i said my thanks to both of them.

"I should get going. Thanks anyway, both of you. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"I'll drive you home, white. I dont want bad things happen to you along the road." Grey suggested and get my keys in my hand.

"No. I'll drive you home." Black said and drag me to his car which is just beside me and drive fast. I think it only happens for about a minute leaving Grey speachless and stunned.

Now what?