21/100: Pictures, Seto

GamingArtistYT

Seto poured sunblock onto his finger and rubbed it on Mu's nose, making sure he was good. The team took a trip to the beach. Being the responsible one he brought sunscreen and shade. He planned to stay there and watch everyone burn.

Deadlox pulled out a camera, flashing a smile as he snapped a photo of the three. Seto looked startled, Mu looked confused. Once they realized what happened they proceed to tackle Deadlox.

--

Seto fixed his band, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He was wearing his best sorcerer clothes, one with gold trimmed into it. Solace walked in and smiled brightly. Holding a camera.

"First date. Smile for the camera love."

--

Seto sat in the park, chatting quietly with Ant, Sub, Mu, and Deadlox. Skit was on the playground and Sk3tch was sleeping in Subs hands. Mu pulled out a new camera, smiling.

"We have to remember this first meet up. Photo?"

--

Deadlox pulled out a box, setting it down on the ground. Mu was messing with a crystal on a stand. Solace was sitting some ways away.

The box had photos. All having Seto in it. Mu finished up, watching the crystal glow and project something on a wall.

Memories.

"We miss you," Deadlox whispered, voice cracking at the end.

Word count: 215