70/100: Whimsical, Seto

rubymoonrise

"Alright. Let's clean!" Deadlox set a bucket down full of supplies. Seto looked around his library, the thick dust on some of the shelves. He let out a noise of protest before using his magic to levitate a rag. Deadlox snatched it from the air, risking.

"No magic."

"Why?!"

The two had a small argument, soon becoming who could whine louder. Mu walked in with a broom, giving the two an odd glance. Deadlox quieted down, throwing Seto's hood over his head. Seto became quiet, either out of shock or startled. (Imagine Stich when he got the flower necklace.)

--

They finally began cleaning, Deadlox working on stacking the books off to the side while Mu wiped the shelves. Seto was going through his potion desk, a little bored.

Getting an idea, he mixed a quick potion giving it the dust ability. Walking over to Mu and Deadlox, he threw the potion on the ground, making the room full with an orange dust. The two coughed, waving their hands to clear it. Deadlox glared at Seto, who only began giggling.

"Seto-" Deadlox began to yell, but stopped when he realized his voice was like a chipmunks. Mu began giggling too, voice also high pitch.

"Looks like we're putting it off... again," Seto cheered.

Word count: 203