Prologue

Hi! I'm Monica! I have been moving cities for what seemed my whole life. I have lived in places ranging from New York city to Paris, France. Today we are moving to Sydney Australia. I had to wake up early because of my flight, my mom had already left the week before, meaning she was already there. I got to walking to the airport, since we move around a lot, I don't have a car. My flight was called, and I boarded the plane. I made sure I packed my favourite book before hand, so I would have something to do. I currently lived in El Paso, Texas. So from El paso to Sydney it was 19 hours and 55 minutes. All in a plane.
********Magical time skip****************

Once the plane landed, my mom was signalling at me so I would see her in the busy Sydney airport. I went to her and she asked how my flight was as we headed to her newly bought car. Since she bought a car so soon I was guessing we'd be here for a long time. I hated when we stayed in one place too long because I always got attached to where we were and it just made it harder on the next move.

  We arrived at the house, it was a two story white house. It seemed nice. I saw a woman about my moms age come out of the house next door. "Hey Bianca!" The woman said to my mom. Since shed moved here a week ago, I guessed she had already met the neighbors. "Hey Joy! Monica come here!" She called me over just as I was about to escape inside before I had to make contact with people. "This is my daughter Monica. Monica this is Joy. Joy, Monica." She introduced me. "Hey! Oh your just as beautiful as your mom described!" She said as she shook my hand.  "How old did you say she was?" She asked my mom. "18." She responded. "Oh you are Calum's age! I think you two will get along nicely." She said. "Well we have to go unpack Monica's stuff but we will talk to you tomorrow!" My mom said. And we headed inside.
=====================================

A\N

Hey! So that is the begging of Changes! Hope you like it and stay tuned for more.

Here is a picture of Calum!

This chapter is dedicated to Vampires_87 for sticking by and reading my sucky ass stories!! Love ya!

Vote, comment, share and all that fun stuff and I'll see you in the next update!!

~Val