Chapter 2

Calum Hood

"Calum! They're here!" I heard my mom call. She had invited Monica and her mom, Bianca, to dinner today. I had already heard about Monica before she came. My mom had been on my case about not having a girlfriend for months now. When she found out that Monica was my age, it was intensified. She claimed that she was beautiful, and on and on. Yesterday was my first time 'meeting' her.

She was peering into my bedroom from her balcony. Since my bed was angled just out off sight from the balcony, she see me. I went to the door and pretended to walk in. Then I went to the balcony to see her. My first impression of her was that she was pretty. She seemed like she would be a nice person to have around. And she was just as gorgeous as my mom had kept rambling on and on about.

I was wearing an All Time Low shirt and some black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knee, so I figured why change? I went down the stairs to greet my mom, Bianca, and Monica. She was practically wearing the same thing as me. "Oh look! You are wearing the same thing!" My mom pointed out. She looked down at her shirt and then at mine. Her face expression showed embarrassment, and frustration. I chuckled at her expression because Mali had always complained when someone wore the same thing as her.

"OK so Calum, Monica. Monica, Calum." My mom introduced. "Dinners not going to be ready for another twenty minutes. So whuy don't you go up to Calum's room for now yea?" She continued. With that we ran up the stairs.

"So, where are you going to school?" I asked trying to make conversation. "I don't know some high that is close to here, I forgot the name." She said. "South Sydney? That's where I go." I told her.

"Dinners ready!" I heard my mom call. I honestly thought that this dinner was going to be awkward, but it turned out ok. My mom kept asking Monica questions about schools, and stuff like that. She was so polite. I dint know how she is so polite, I would have honestly rolled my eyes at those questions, and I did, but she just answered them as best as she could.

After dinner, my mom made me walk Monica to her house. I don't know why  she lives right next door. I came back and went to my room.
=====================================
A\N

Hey! This is the chapter that the first person who comments here will sponsor the next time skip!! ---->

Vote, comment, share and all that fun stuff, and I will see you in the next update!!

~Val