Chapter 6

✌Calum Hood

Last night after the boys left, I couldn't sleep. I felt like I was being watched. I closed my blinds and locked my doors, just in case. Even though everything was secure, I still felt unsafe. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but again I couldn't do it.

I ended up falling asleep at 5 in the morning, when the horrible feeling went away, sad part is I had to wake up at 5:30 for a morning run. I only slept for 30 minutes. While I was on my run, the sun was barely rising, there was clouds that looked orange because of the sun, it was beautiful scene. After an hour of running I went home and prepared breakfast for me, my mom was never home in the mornings so I have to eat breakfast alone every morning.

Once I've had breakfast I start walking to school, because its not that far. When I got there, people were crowding the sports activities bulletin board. I pushed through to see what was going on.

'Swim tryouts tomorrow. Meet at the library so the bus will take  the team to the aquatic center.'

Swim tryouts? It seems interesting. Maybe I should try it. The bell rings signaling the start of first period.

As I walk into first period I see there is a substitute teacher. I look at the board and there is a whole bunch if busy work to do. I look at the clock 8:45. After what felt like hours, I look at the clock again, 8:55. This is going to be a long day.

********Magical time skip brought to you by laneboyclifford**************************

After going through a long ass day at school, I head home to just sleep some more, because I'm tired as shit. I sleep for about 2 hours, then my mom knocks in my door telling me to go eat.

After eating I go straight to sleeping again. Hopefully I'll get more sleep this time.

==========================================================================

A/n

OK this is just a filler but trust me it'll get interesting after this chapter. I hope. It is currently two thirty five am and I feel like shit so aloha!

Hope you enjoyed! Comment here if you want to sponsor the next time skip -------->

Vote, comment, share and all that fun stuff, and I'll see you in the next update!

~Val