chapter 5

No POV-

Ludwig and little (f/n) sat at the dinner table eating wurst and soup. "Can i really eat this sir?"
Said (f/n) not daring to touch the food with a little blush on her chubby cheeks.

"Mm..yes you can eat it." Said Ludwig calmly trying to get her to eat. "You don't have to ask me if you can eat it. Your stay here vith me now your safe here.." Said Ludwig with a gentle smile playing on his face.

(F/n) looked up at him, smiling big and chomping down her food. Causing the blond hair German to chuckle a little bit.

--5 minutes later-
While eating...."GERMANNNY HELP ;∆; " Ludwig letting out a sigh and slamming his hand on the table. Scaring little (f/n) making her ball up. Ludwig fricking out saying sorry multiple times "I'm sorry little one I didn't me- UFF!" Germany was on the ground with a man on top of him crying " ve ve Germany (;*△*;) ... " (f/n) looking at the strange man on top of Mr. Ludwig talking about 100 miles and hour. "VE~ HELLO BELLA WHO ARE YOU 。:.゚ヽ(*'∀')ノ゚.:。?" Said the man with a curl. (F/n) cuddling more into Ludwig jacket she still holding. "(F-f/n)." Said the little girl shaking in her chair.

"Awe Bambina don't be scared." Said the strange man sitting in front of (f/n) "my name is Feliciano Vargas, but you can call me uncle Feli ヽ(*・ω・)ノ." Said Feli.

(F/n) POV-

These people are strange but fun to be with even if I only been here for a few hours.

(A/n leave a vote,comment, and cupcake.)