chapter 8

-Are you willing?-

Germany pov

As the meeting went on, almost as usual (except for the noise level is lower) I kept thinking to my self... I'm I ready to really raise a child. I looked over at little (f/n) as she giggled and played with Italy, Japan, and Spain, while south Italy not for off.

I run my hand through my hair and letting out a sigh of frustration. Soon feeling someone hand on my shoulder I turn around to see me bruder looking at me with some concern while laughing "kesese~ vhat is wrong vest? Why look so unawesomely down?" my bruder asked while hitting my back.

I sigh and glance at him before looking back over to (f/n). Going into deep throught.

3rd pov

Prussia looked at his brother watching him closely. Noticing how he only glanced at him then went back to looking at the young child as she played and ran around. Catching on to what his brother is worry about, Prussia slapped Germany hard on the back to knock him out of his thoughts. "Mein Gott! Vhat was that for" Germany snapped at his brother. Having a annoyed expression clearly on his face.

"Keseseses~ I know vhat your thinking. You will be fine, you vill be an awesome Vati*, but not as awesome as Onkel* Prussia!" he said very loudly. Surprising Germany a little for the fact he called him awesome and said he will be a good father. Then later did a tired sigh from him being extremely loud on his last part of his statement.

~time skip by the awesome Gilbird army 🐣 ~

The meeting went on after Germany finally lost his cool and yelled for everyone to sit down and shut up. Then quickly apologizing to Lil (f/n) for possibly scaring her.

Germany pov

After an hour or two dealing with the nations the meeting finally ended. Seeing that is went on for a long time both Prussia and Lil (f/n) was asleep. I smiled a little as I packed up my notes and files. While also listening somewhat to Italy rambling.

As I finish packing up I hear a click of a camera. Seeing that Japan started taking many pictures of the sleeping duo. Having (f/n) cuddled close to her onkel, as my idiot burder woke up from the sounds.

I shake my head and sigh, thinking of how everything is going to turn out for the next few months ahead.

{a/n: uhhhhh writers block much. Along with having to do summer school to get one of my credits early. TΔT Welp I hoped you enjoy my little bad chapter}