Chapter 21: Morning Duties

3rd Person's POV

Morning came and you woke up with a loud thud from downstairs.

You didn't want to wake Keno so you slowly and silently slipped from his grip and tucked him. You smiled.

You changed your clothes before heading down.

You saw your brother picking up the blankets as you got closer to him.

"What happened?" You asked and that caused your brother to jump up in shock.

"[Your Name]. Y-You're awake. You scared me." He said while clutching his chest.

"What were you doing?" You asked again.

"I was going to launder these dirty blankets. I wanted it to be clean again. You know, like it used to." He explained and you helped him pick it all up.

"Are [Y/S/N] and [Sister's Name] still asleep?" You asked and carried the blankets outside.

"Well, yeah. They fell asleep so late already. They still played with the guys last night." Your brother sighed.

"Hm. [Brother's Name]-nii. Can I help you with the chores this morning?" You said and he looked at you in confusion.

"I just thought maybe you wanted a little help." You said.

"Alright. If you wanted it so bad, I won't stop you." You smiled at your brother's reply.

"Thanks, bro."

"Now. Better start off with laundering these blankets. I'll go prepare breakfast for all of us." He said and you nodded.

You walked your way outside and breathed in and out. The fresh and sweet scent of the blueberries in the yard filled you with joy.

Your eyes widened as something hit you with realization.

"I... didn't transform last night. I didn't do anything wrong." You thought while a wide smile started to spread on your face.

You sighed in joy and proceeded with your work.

In the mean time, your brother started chopping off some veges and meat.

He cooked it and while waiting for it to cook properly, he started with another meal.

A couple of minutes or so, the beadholders, the 4 families and your sisters came down of their rooms.

"Good morning, guys. Slept well?" He asked and they just nodded.

"Still feeling sleepy, I guess." Your brother thought and just sighed.

"Oh. [Sister's Name]. Please check on the meal I am cooking. I'll just go check on your nee-chan." He said and wiped his hand.

Your sister obeyed and went to the stove to watch over the cooking meal.

"[Your Name]. Those blankets are a bit many. Do you want any--" He was cut off by the scene.

You were half way done with the laundry and you were humming a sweet and sexy voice.

The others came to see why your brother was staring at you with pure shock.

The boys' mouths dropped. You were swaying your hips while singing. You were very happy.

Once you were finished with the last one, you saw them and gave them a sweet smile.

"Morning, guys. Bro, are there other chores that you need any help with?" You asked.

"N-None at the... m-moment but... m-maybe after b-breakfast, I'll do some more chores." He replied.

"Great then. I'll help you later." You said and he nodded as an answer.

You went inside and washed your hands, still singing.

"You're happy today, Onee-chan. What's new?" [Sister's Name] asked.

"Oh. Nothing much. Just happy that I controlled myself from transforming last night." You said while wiping your wet hands.

"That's good, [Your Name]-nee. At least now, you'd learn how to control it. You won't suffer anymore." Your sister replied with a soft smile while stirring.

"Yup. Oh. By the way, is that already cooked? I famished." You said and peeked at the pot.

"Uh. Oh. Yes. Its cooked. Let me just put it on the table." She said and held the pot tightly before pouring it onto a big bowl.

"I'll be in the dining room then." You said and she nodded.

Once you were there, everyone started staring at you. Except for your brother who's setting up the table.

"So... uhm... did you sleep well?" You asked with a wide grin.

"Well. Y-Yeah." Keno replied.

"That's good. I bet Keno liked laying on my futon." You winked at Keno and he blushed so hard that made you giggle.

"Food's ready." Your sister said and set the food on the table.

"Good. I'm really hungry already." You smiled and started digging in. They followed and you all ate in silence but the joy was evident.

There was no more awkwardness between all you guys.

"[Your Name]. Is it alright if you help your sisters harvest the blueberries later after breakfast?" Your brother asked.

"Sure, bro. Anything. Just say it all." You replied with a smile.

After breakfast, the guys were hanging out on your home while you and your sisters harvest the crops.

Your brother was laundering the other clothes that weren't washed last night.

"Nee-chan. Taste the blueberries. They're amazing." [Y/S/N] said and you did what was told.

"Yeah. Its so good. Its very sweet." You commented and the three of you giggled.

Satomi's POV

"She is very beautiful. Now that we know how she is with her family, I wanted to know and learn more about her." Shino said dreamily.

"Ever since the day I saw her, I already fell madly and deeply in love with her. She's just unbelievably amazing inside and out." I thought as I stared at her. She is like an angel yet... she's given the gift to be a demon and that's a painful thing.

"Satomi. You were spacing out. You okay, bro?" Kaname said and held my shoulder. The others are staring at me.

"Y-Yeah. I am fine. N-Nothing to worry about." I replied with a slight smile.

"Okay. If you say so then." Was all he said and continued chatting with the others. Specifically, Hamaji.

I sighed again. [Your Name] went up to me which made me jump in shock.

"Wh-What is it that you need?" I asked, keeping my cool.

"Taste these blueberries, Satomi. They're so good." She said so I took one and ate it.

"Its so good." I thought as a soft smile graced on my lips.

"They're delicious." I said with a smile.

"I'm glad you liked it." She said before running back to where her sisters are and started harvesting again.

Moments later, she did another  chore and let her sisters harvest the fruits.

She gracefully sweeped their yard and that made the bead holders and I stared at her in awe.

"She's just so beautiful."