Chapter I

Word count-753
Will's PoV

As an heir to the throne. I have to marry a princess from another kingdom. Personally, I would prefer it to be a prince. Yep, you read it right, I'm gay. Deal with it. My Mother informed me a few days ago

Flashback

"William!" My mother, also known as Queen Naomi, screeched. She hated me. She always wanted a daughter to marry the richer kingdoms son, but after my dad died, things have been well.... Different? She never had the chance to have a daughter, she lost it. The first year was the worst. You see. I was only ten (I'm 18 now) when he died. She was loving caring and overall the best mom. When he... Left? She became abusive so I had to stay with the maids for a while. I didn't mind it. Over time she got better. Any way back to the time my mom was telling me about marrying and blah blah blah.

"Yes mom?" I answered back expecting it to be something stupid.

"Mother. Actually." She was always one for being formal.

"Yes mother." I replied, fulfilling her wish.

"Your 18 now, right?" She questioned.

"Yes mother." Where was this conversation going.

"Well then William." I always hated that name, to formal. "You shall be marrying Princess Bianca. She is Italian and apparently very pretty. No buts William! It's already been arranged from around 4 months from now." I was shocked to say the least. I just got up, and went to my room.

Flashback ended

"Hey Will!" Someone called, waking me up from my daydream. "It's me Thals can I come in?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered half heartedly.

Me and Thalia had been friends since my mom became abusive. She was a 12 year old maid at the time so we were pretty close. She hated guys so I wasn't surprised that sometimes she was watching out. But after she came out having a crush on a girl, I wasn't surprised cause as I said, she always hated guys. I told her straight after that I was gay and we have been best friends since.

"Hey, heard about the marriage she's coming today isn't she?" Thalia asked sympathetically. We can have good jokes sometimes, but if you need her she can be serious.

"Yeah, apparently the brothers coming to." Cue the snorting laughter from Thalia.

"Oh my god Will! Don't go falling for the guy for gods sake!" She laughed out.

"HEY! Don't go falling for the girl." And yes... I laughed at my joke.

-----------------time skip----------------
A maid called Piper came up to get me to meet my new wife. She was the same age as Thalia but had just arrived this year.

"Ah William. I glad you could join us. This is Bianca Di Angelo." She pointed to a pretty girl with brown hair and brown eyes, and as my mom had said, she looked Italian but obviously not my type. "And here is Nico Di Angelo, Bianca's brother." I just stared, he was gorgeous, he had black hair and beautiful chocolate brown eyes that you could melt in. I guess I was staring for a while because a maid -cough cough Thalia cough- had to tap me in the shoulder and whisper looks like your actually falling for the prince hehe. I nearly died of embarrassment, I was blushing furiously well at least everyone was talking so they didn't hear or notice. But I noticed Thalia looking at the princess, Bianca. I cleverly whispered back in response, looks like your falling for the princess to. Thalia was blushing like crazy so I started laughing while everyone looked at me weirdly. My mom saved me.

"Shall William show you to your rooms?"

"Umm okay I don't care." Was Nico's response.

"Sure." Me and Bianca said in unison.

-----------------time skip----------------

"So," I said panting, their rooms where on the top floor. "Here's your rooms."

Nico's Pov

"So," William? said, "here's your rooms." You see we didn't get a description from our dad and step mom.

He went downstairs as me and Bianca went into my room.

"I can't believe your marrying that guy!" I said to Bianca. The thing is, we're both gay, so really Bianca marrying a guy is hilarious, for a while until it actually is the day of the wedding and she has to marry some guy when she doesn't even like guys. In all honesty, I have a crush on William? I think that's his name.