Chapter IV

Nico's Pov
When we got back, I desperately needed to talk to Bianca. I had just kissed my crush, who is going to marry my sister, but at the moment, I don't care. As I walked to her room I was about a few steps away when Thalia, the maid, stepped out of her room, I'm definitely asking Bia about that.

I knocked on Bianca's door, it slowly opened with a smile so wide placed on Bianca's face, you would have thought she had just completed her dream.

"Nico, Nico, Nico! Guess what, guess what, guess what!" She said, sounding like a little child with no worries, the child she used to be, before mama died, before Marie died, before papa got abusive. The little girl who wore jeans and a tee shirt, the girl that would say "I'm not a princess, if anything JUST an average maid." I missed her. And here she is again, they brought up the best memories, and the worst.

"What is it sorella?" I asked, even though I was younger than her, she had always looked up to me as her big brother. And I didn't mind.

"Remember how I told you about my crush on Thalia, well I might have just confessed to her... And.. What," the last part was in audible.

"What was that bia?" I questioned.

"W-what if William finds out?" She seemed scared. Most of the Royal kingdoms didn't believe in same sex marriage, so both of us were stuck.

There was a knock at the door, before Will entered.

"I think he already knows." Will stated simply.

Bianca's PoV
"I think he already knows" William stated simply.

Oh my gosh! My fathers going to kill me, I can't breath. For fuck sake Bianca calm the fuck down.

"WERE YOU EAVESDROPPING?" I was enraged! To say the least that I wanted to kill him, maybe torture is okay in this country, I'll have to read some books.

"Sorry princess Bianca, I was just here to see Nico." He said, not sounding very sorry at all.

He whispered something in audible to Nico.

Nico's PoV
"Did you tell her yet?" Will whispered to me.

"What are you whispering to each other!" Bianca ordered. She can be very intimidating, and hard to beat in sword fighting, for gods sake! I could hardly beat her when I taught her, sadly when she turned twelve father ordered her to become more "princess" like.

"Okay bia, me and Will might like each other." She raised an eyebrow sceptically. Then stormed forward to me, hit me on the face then said "DON'T  FUCKING HIDE THIS FROM ME!'

Will's face looked shocked. Oh my gods. He thought bia was a perfect princess. I will have tell him about the time when she was little. Them days were good.

Sorry it's so short. I have no idea what to write. Ugh.