Chapter VII

Quite a bit of offensive language in this chapter, anyway this is the last one.
The wedding

Will's PoV

I was standing in a corner, talking to some random guys from different kingdoms that I have no fucking interest in. Personally I would prefer to be with Nico. Nico, I always loved the name Nico, it just sounds so beautiful,unique. When you say his name many times it just sounds perfect.

Nico

Nico

Nico

I just wanted Nico and I to run away, have a normal life where people aren't homophobic like mine and Nico's parents. A normal life where our kingdom isn't on the line.

Some princesses are surrounding Nico, I feel sorry for him.

Even if this wedding works with me and Bianca married but me and Nico are the actual couple, we would still have Nico marry another princess who might be homophobic.

I hate my life.

Nico's PoV

Right now I'm trying to back away from the never ending girls.

Most guys would probably like this but I like guys not girls.

I'm not saying their ugly or that shit but Will's perfect.

I want us to be normal.

I hate my life.

Bianca's PoV

I'm being rushed by some maids saying that the wedding will begin soon, which I wish was a joke.

I can see Thalia in the corner on my mouth giving me a thumbs up.

Tears threaten to spill but I put the thought of me and Thalia in the back of my mind, trying not to think about how we will never have a proper life.

Once they have finished adjusting my dress, they leave me alone until the wedding. I look my self up and down in the middle of the room in front of a large mirror.

The dress fits me perfectly, but I feel like shit.

I clench my fist knowing that this is going to be how I'm spending my life with this guy who's head over heels in love with my brother.

That Thalia will have to stay at the castle.

Why is my life this one?

Most people would love to be royalty but in all honesty it's harder than it seems.

You have to be the perfect person, the person who people look up to with pride, not disgust.

I felt tears spill down my face.

I knock on the door, taking a massive risk, I call out to Thalia.

Luckily, she comes running in, seeing the mess that I'm in, she starts fixing my makeup.

"You look so beautiful!" She exclaims, but I can tell that she has hurt in her voice.

"I just wish it was you I was marrying." I find myself saying and before I know let our lips connect and it feels like my world has opened up again.

I hear a knock on the door and quickly straighten up and send Thalia to the closet then proceed telling them that they could come in.

"Ma'am, your brother wishes to see you, would it be alright to send him in?" She questioned.

Thank god Thalia fixed my makeup.

I nod my head slightly as the maid leaves.

Nico runs in and hugs me.