Chapter III

Word count-349
Bianca's Pov

I let Thalia, a maid, out of my room. I told her I had something to say and well. This is how it happened.

Flashback
"Hi Thalia, can I talk to you in my room for a moment?" I had a crush on Thalia for a few days, with her beautiful, yet startling blue eyes, choppy black hair with blue highlights, I had fallen for her, hard.

"Yes, your highness." She said.

"Just call me Bianca, Please."

We walked to my room and I told her to brace herself and to promise on the Kings life not to tell anyone. She nodded and played with a bit of her short hair.

"Okay, I trust you. I don't like Prince William, I don't like guys." At this my eyes started to water. My last crush, who had been a maid as well, I think I have a thing for maids, said "no offense your highness, but I would never date a faggot." Since that day, I have been scared to express my feelings. I expected Thalia to look at me with hate and disgust in her eyes,  but actually, they turned softer.

" I- I like yo- you. " I said, stuttering badly. I, once again, expected her to slap me or call me names, instead, I got a pleasant surprise of Thalia's lips against mine.

Flashback ended

I let Thalia out of my room, she was a good kisser. Did I just think that?! Oh well, it's true.

Nico's Pov

We got our horses from the field and rode back to the castle. We had just skipped lunch, cause to be honest, I'd rather spend it with Will.

When we got back, I desperately needed to talk to Bianca. I had just kissed my crush, who is going to marry my sister, but at the moment, I don't care. As I walked to her room I was about a few steps away when Thalia, the maid, stepped out of her room, I'm definitely asking Bia about that.

Sorry it's short, I can't think of anything to write.