Chapter II

Word count- 806
Will's pov

Okay let me just say. That prince is hot. I'm hoping to get to know him a bit more. He's probably straight anyway, I really shouldn't get my hopes up.

We were called down for breakfast, my mom wants me to talk about our interests. My only interests are medicine, I would be a doctor if I wasn't royalty, horses and music that a royal formal prince should not listen to because it is not classical or slow and shit-mothers words with my input at the end.

Bianca and Nico entered both looking unhappy, I guess the times are really different in this country compared to there's.

"So Bianca," my mom started, "What interests do you have?"

"Well this is quite hard. I like listening to music such as the classical stuff, I can never remember the name." Bianca answered. It seemed forced like she was trying to impress my mom and not me.

"What about you Nico?" I just wanted my mom to stop with the questions.

"I'm literally into the opposite music as Bianca. I like different bands so nothing like a prince should like apparently I like horse riding like Will but Bianca never liked horses." My mom's face was priceless, she looked at him with disgust while Bianca was trying to hold in laughter. I couldn't help but smile he could like the music I like.

"Well Willi-" I cut her off

"Just Will actually."

"Okay, Will what is your interests?" She asked formally, definitely not my type.

"Well, I like medicine, if I weren't Royal I would become a doctor. I also like horses and music like, fall out boy, panic! At the disco, 21 pilots and my chemical romance." I said enthusiastically.

"OH MY GOD! ME TOO!" Nico screamed, standing up nearly flipping the table.

"Why don't we go on some of my horses, we can talk about songs we like!"

Nico nodded excitedly.

"Right were going mom you can talk to Bianca for a while."

"WILLIAM! DO NOT CALL ME MOM! I AM YOUR MOTHER." In all honesty, I felt sorry for Bianca.

We raced to the stables, Nico was at my heel, he obviously didn't have a clue were he was going.

We galloped over the meadows, with my horse being a thoroughbred (horse bred for racing) and Nico's a Connemara, I won.

We stopped at the waterfall were my mother, when she was less of a mess than she is now, would take us on a trek and put the horses in the field just behind the path. It was a lovely walk. She told me to bring the first person I loved here, at the moment, I think I'm falling in love with Nico and I've only known him for a day.

Nico's PoV
We stopped at a beautiful waterfall with a wood and a field beside it. The roaring of the water was incredible I could hardly hear Will speaking. As we rode to the Field i looked at all of Will's features. He had beautiful curly golden blonde hair that looked like the sun, freckles littered across his face and sky blue eyes I nearly fell into. We put our ponies in the field and put the tack on the fence (it's private land, no one can get on). We sat by the waterfall blasting centuries by fall out boy. I was expecting Will to like classical like Bianca said she did. Bianca hates classical with a passion because she loves all the songs that I like.

"So... What do you think of my sister?" I questioned, I don't want my sister being with an ass hole.

"Can you keep a secret?" Will asked

"Yeah?" I replied unsure.

"Promise you'll keep it a secret?" Will asked, must be a pretty big secret.

" I promise I won't tell anyone unless you tell me I can." I answered back.

He came up close to me and whispered "I don't find girls cute. But you are."

He stopped, mid air and said "What the fuck did I just say!?" I took that moment to kiss him.

At first he was surprised, I would be to. But then he deepened the kiss.

After we pulled away, we were both smiling like mad men.

"Your gay!" We both said in unison. Then burst out laughing

"Do you mind if I tell Bianca?" I asked.

At this Will stiffened up

"It's okay, she doesn't even like guys. She has a crush on that maid with blue highlights." I said then realized I broke my promise to Bianca... Sorry Bia.

"Really, cause I think Thalia has a crush on Bianca!" Will screamed like a fan girl.

For the rest of the day we just sat their listening to our music holding hands and occasionally kissing.