#1-how you meet.

#1-how you meet.

Nathan- your going to your cusins to visit because you haven't seen him in a long time and it's his birthday. You get there and he's sitting on the coach with on if his friends so you sit next to him.

"Hey Mason." You said as you sat next to him.

"Hey Y/N. This is my friends Nathan." He says and you smile at him.

Tom- your at a consert and you see a big fight so you go over and watch. Your standing there and they fall into you. You lay there in pain untill a guy come up and help you up.

"You okay?" He asked in his British accent.

"Yeah I'm fine." You say holding your head.

"I'm Tom." He says

"I'm Y/N." You say

"You should really go get that checked out." He says helping you to his car and driving you to the hospital.

Max- you and your friend are at a club and your sitting at a bar when a guy walkis up to you.

"Ello beautiful I'm Max." He says with a smile.

"Hi I'm Y/N." You say and you talk for the rest of the night.

Jay- you work at a phone companie and Jay is one of your customers.

Siva- your on the beach laying out as a group of boy's were playing football (soccer). The one with great cheek bones want back really far and one of the boys kicked it to him getting sand all over you.

"I'm so sorry." Ha said as you try to get all the sand off.

"It's fine." You say and he goes back to playing his game.