#2 first 'I Love You'

Tom- it's been 3 months since you have been dating and Tom took you to Miami for your anniversary. It was dark and the moon was really bright making you skin glow and your eyes shine. You laid a blanket down and you both day there. He keep staring at you and every time you looked at him he turned away. "Why do you keep staring at me?" You asked and he looked over at you. "Don't know what your talking about." He said "don't play dumb." You said "Are you callin me dumb?" He asked effinded. "Maybe." You giggled and he started tickling you. "Take it back." He chuckled. "Never!" You shouted breathless. He keep ticking you untill you couldn't take it any more. "Fine I'm sorry!" You shouted as he stoped at kissed you. "I love you." He said making you smile. "I love you to Tommy bear." You said kissing him again.

Nathan- you and Nathan where home alone cuddled up on the coach and you where half way asleep. "Y/N?" He asked seeing if you where still asleep. You didn't say anything to see if he would still say it. After a while he finaly said something. "I love you." He said making you smile. "I love you to nayf." You said as you rolled over and slowly opened your eyes. "I thought you where asleep." He said blushing. "If I would have answered you would you still have told me you loved me?" You asked. "Probably not." He said "then I'm glad I didn't say anyrhing." You said and he smiled.

Max- you and Max are in a middle of a argument. "I'll leaving Max!" You shout packing your stuff. "Don't leave!" He shouted grabbing your hand. "Give me one good reason not to!" You shouted as you opened the door and where half way down the side walk. "Because I love you!" He shouted so everyone could here. You stoped and turned to him. "So you really?" You asked "of course I do." He said and you froze untill you ran back to him. "I love you to." You said jummping into his arms.

Jay- every Friday night you watch avartar with Jay and tonight it was only you to. You just got dine making popcorn and Jay was up stairs lookin for his phone. "Come on Jay you can look for it after the movie." You shouted as he come running down the steps. He falls and lands on you. He's on top of you and your both laughing. He puts his hands on each side of your head with his phone in his hand. "I found my phone." He said waving it in the air then kisses you. "I love you Jay Bird." You say. "I love you to my little avatar." He said kissing you.

Siva- he went on tour and it was the day he came back. You waited at the front door. You waited for 3 house untill you felt a pair of hands behind you and you jumped. "Did I scare you?" He asked. "Yeah." You said and kissed him. "I missed you." You said with a smile. "I missed you to." He said kissing you agian. "Seev, I love you." You said and he looked at you. "I love you to babe." He said kissing you again.