Chapter 2

*FLASHBACK*

I couldn't believe to see Harry making-out with this blonde tall chick.

"Hey!" My friend, Jamie, ran over to me and saw my wet face. I weakly smiled.

"I'm sorry." Jamie apologized. After all I and Jamie understood Harry. He's the womanizer. He'll make-out with any blonde chick he sees. Thank goodness I'm not blonde.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Harry?" I choked out. I widened my eyes.

"HEYY! YOU KNOW EACH OTHER?" Eleanor butted in.

"Yes we do. Till' we seperated." I answered Eleanor.

"Y-y-you." Harry's sleepy eyes were wide awake. 

"Yes me." I said raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms.

"What happened? You changed a lot. You're slimmer, you're hair grew, and no blemishes!" Harry widened his eyes.

"NEWSFLASH! I changed." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why did you seperate?" Eleanor asked.

"Ask Harry. He was the one busy with blonde chicks!" I said angrily.

"ME? You were too busy trying to impress the boys!" Harry fought back. 

"UGH! Trying out for basketbal and football doesn't mean 'impressing the boys'!" I retorted.

"Guys! The past is in the past! We shall eat breakfast like a regular renuion people would do!" Eleanor yelled.

"FINE!" Harry and I yelled in eachother's face and sat on the counter table. 

We all ate in silence. I kept looking up to see Harry staring at me. 

"Take a picture. It'll last longer!" I said sarcasticly making everyone stare at me and Harry.

"No, you're too ugly to be taken a picture of!" Harry argued which put a scar to my heart.

"Really? Have you seen yourself in the mirror?"

"I would but you're standing in front of it!"

"I wouldn't stand in front of you, nor would I ever go near you!" I said throwing my hands up in frustration.

"UGH! YOU KNOW WHAT? THANKS ELEANOR AND BOYS FOR THE BREAKFAST! HAROLD EDWARD STYLES, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I screamed and grabbed my purse and exited the flat with Harry yelling at me back.

"AND MADELYN CLAIRE WILLIAMS, I NEVER WANT YOU IN MY LIFE AGAIN!" Harry screamed as I shut the door closed.

A tear rolled down my cheek. My best friend, Harry Styles, for 19 years, never wanted me in my life. 

Today was a bummer. My make-up is ruined and so was my heart. I walked into the crisp air walking on the sidewalk. I looked down at the ground. My combat boots making clicking noises as I took every step. 

I hear running behind me. Without turning I said, "Look, Eleanor, I know you're being a good friend, but I told you how many times I didn't want to see me." and at the end, I turned around to see Harry. 

"Harry?" I asked.

"They're looking for you. They want you to come back." Harry said in one breath. 

"Harry. It's kind of you to come for me, but I'm not going back there." I said. 

"Do it for them! Not me." Harry said pleading.

I hesitated. "No." I simple stay and turn around again and started jogging.

----------10 weeks later------------

"You and Harry were weird as kids!" Eleanor exclaimed.

"I agree." Perrie raised her hands.

"I ship them." Danielle says.

I roll my eyes. 

"What? You guys are like... so cute!" Danielle and Perrie said in sync.

"You guys are the cute ones!" I said and gave them a group hug.

"Guys? Would you like to go shopping?" Eleanor asked. 

"Yes!" Perrie, Danielle, and I said in unison. We got out of my flat and went to ELeanor's car. 

She drove us to this huge mall taht was 3 blocks away. 

We got out and I hugged myself. 

We entered the mall with no one noticing us. A little girl ran up to me and handed me a paper,

"MADELYN! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?" The little girl said and Danielle and Perrie awwed. 

"Sure! What's your name, love?" I asked taking out a pen from my purse.

"L-L-Lisa." The little girl said and smiled. I wrote on the paper: 

Love Ya, Lisa! -Madelyn

She shrieked and hugged me and ran to her mum. 

"Isn't she adorable?" Perrie asked. 

"Yeah..." Danielle's voice trailed off.

"SHE'S SOOO CUTEEEE!" Eleanor shrieked making me flinch. 

We entered Urban Outfitters. We went our different paths and looked at cool things. The thing that caught my eye was a pink maxi skirt. I know it's not something that would 'wow' you, but it did for me. I took it off the rack and looked for Eleanor who was staring at a shirt with Starbucks on it. Of course, Eleanor. Perrie shrieked behind me as I twirled around. She scared me to death. She had loads of clothes hanging from her arms. I rose an eyebrow at Danielle who carried hot pink combat boots.

When we came out of Urban Outfitters, Eleanor had 2 large bags full of TOMS and Starbucks clothes, Perrie had 4 large bags filled with tank tops, leggings, halos, and other shit, Danielle just carried the box of her combat boots, while I carried a small bag with the skirt of my dream. 

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

When we came out of the mall, I had to carry Eleanor's bags, and Danielle had to carry Perrie's bags. So this is why we will never go shopping with Perrie and Eleanor, especially Eleanor. 

That night, I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. I mean, I gave my 17 years of friendship to him and what he does is throw a heart breaking bomb on me. Harry has changed. His curls were full of volume and he did cut it. I see he got a lot of tattoos, he was in a band obviously, he grew a lot taller, and he had a girlfriend. Ever heard of Mary Kiham? Yeah he's dating her. I couldn't compare to Mary. She was blonde (obviously), she was a singer and an actress, she was tall, she was skinny, and she was beautiful. No wonder why Harry would date her. Anyways, my point is, Harry changed. 

While I am a combination of a model and a singer. I had no tattoos whatsoever, and I will probably will never get one, my hair grew a bit, I only grew like 3 inches, and of course, I still play football and basketball. 

It was 3 AM and I'm in bed thinking about Harry. Why did Harry have to do that to me 2 years ago? Why, Harry? Why?