Football (Harry Styles Fanfiction)

Harry Styles: Football player, sweet, nice, sings really good, and a player.

Madelyn Williams: A really girly girl, who plays basketball and football, sings very well, and a single pringle.

These two have something in common. They had a difficult past together. 

2 years old: Madelyn and Harry hitting eachother with baby matching rattles on eachother's head making them giggle and cry. 

5 years old: These mischievous kids covered with brown chunky liquid from head to toe, making their mother's Anne and Mackenzie furious. 

9 years old: Having sleepovers and sharing their secrets in the pitch dark room, A.K.A. coat closet. 

13 years old: Sharing their love life and understanding eachother. This was the age when little Harry becomes a player and Madelyn becomes popular and gets her nickname, Madi. 

14 years old: They grow feelings for eachother and become a thing for 1 year. 

16 years old: When they broken up, Madi gets attached to football and basketball, and Harry was too busy with singing and the ladies for Madi. Also, Harry did something terribly wrong that made Madi regret becoming best friends with him. 

17 years old: Graduation. Not talking or contacting eachother after this. Not making Madi really nervous nor did with Harry. Madi just started her acting career and singing career. 

18 years old: Harry and his band becoming a world domination while Madi tried out a new thing. Modeling. Meeting Eleanor.

This is were they are. Eleanor introducing Madi to the boys bringing Madi back to her past. This was not waht Madi expected after 2 years.