Chapter 3

*FLASHBACK*

"Harry! Just throw the football to me!" I yelled at Harry who was playing with the football in his hands.

"Are you sure? If this hits you in the face, I blame you!" Harry yelled back.

"Jeez, Harry, not the response I was expecting!" I yelled back.

"SORRY! HERE!" Harry shifted his body and threw the foot ball going the oppisite way where I was and I ran as fast as I could and caught it.

"BOOM!" I screamed and did a happy jig. 

I suddenly shrieked as Harry slithered his arm around my waist, threw me over his shoulder and carry me up to the bleachers.

"HARRY!' I yelled.

"I need to ask you something.'" Harry said over my constant yelling and I shut up till he set me down on the bleacher.

"Yes?" I asked smiling.

"The sunset is really pretty from up here." I said turning my head to the sun in front of me. Harry's index finger turned my face facing him. 

"Madi. I..." Harry started as he stared into my eyes.

"You?" I asked concerned.

"I love... I think I might be in love with you." Harry said.

I stiffled a laugh making Harry frown.

"I should've known." Harry said and started getting up until I grabbed his arm and I kissed him.

"You know, you have the guts to tell me that." I said smiling.

"I guess you're the reason why I'm too determined." Harry said smirking.

"I love you, too." I said rolling my eyes and kissing him. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I remember that time. I was 15 and he was my first kiss, but the thing is I never told him. I never told him he was my first kiss. 

That boy. My best friend. UNTIL HE RUINED IT! He had to shatter everything. Incuding my heart. 

I focused on what I was staring at. The ceiling. Next thing I knew, tears came out of my eyes. I grabbed the nearest soft thing close to me and lightly sobbed into it.

Somebody knocked on my door.

I looked up at the door. "Come in!" I said weakly. 

My room mate, Lillian, whose like a mother to me, came in and sat next to me. 

She stiffled a laugh at me.

"What?" I asked staring at her.

"You're crying over a boy, that you should've gotten over by now! It's been 2 years, Mads!" Lillian said.

"You always know what to say." I said.

A moment of silence. She chuckled breaking that silence.

"Ummm. You're sobbing into that stuffed football pillow." Lillian rose an eyebrow.

I looked down and widened my eyes. 

"I guess this means something, Mads." Lillian said smiling. 

"I know." 

A/N: HEY! SO IS THIS A GOOD CHAPTER? I haven't even updated for so longg! Can I ask you guys to do something? Can you make me a better cover for this story? THANKS! LURV YA!

Also! What do you think that stuffed football pillow is and WHAT OR WHO it represents? It's kind of obvious! AND have any guess what Harry did that broke their friendship? Tell me in the comments!

LURV YA ALL!

xx SugarPlumJasmin