Distance

~Shawn's POV~

Andrew stormed back into his room where I was.

"You can't be this stupid Shawn!" He yelled at me. "She's a Beautiful young girl who would do anything for you. You can't keep hurting her Shawn. She loves you and it's not hard to tell." He said and I looked down at the ground and began to cry.

She's my everything and without her I would be nothing. She's always been by my side helping me whenever she can. She's so perfect. Everything we had I ruined.

"Shawn I'm not letting you slide anymore. You're going to learn how to treat her right or I'm going to have to make sure you two aren't together anymore." Andrew said and I nodded my head wiping the tears away. "I think I need help. I don't want to keep hurting her because I can't control my emotions."

"We're going to get you help Shawn don't worry. Now go make things right with Jasmine." He said and I simply nodded and standing up to go back to Jas and I's hotel room.

I don't want to hurt Jasmine again. It's not right especially when she doesn't do anything wrong. She's been nothing but helpful.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is a really short shitty chapter I'll update again for the 4th time today. Damn I'm awesome. 😂😂😂😂 I'm really not tho.