Italy X Germany (and a little America X Russa)

A/N: SORRY IF THIS SUCKS. I HAVEN'T WRITTEN A LEMON IN SOOOOOOOO LONG. WELL ENJOY!

3rd person:

Italy was bouncing around Germany's kitchen making pasta as usual, waiting for Germany to be done with work.

After the pasta was done he went to check on Germany. A warm plate of food in his hand and a smile on his face he carefully ran up the stairs to Germany's office.

He knocked on the door to Germany's office and entered. "Doitsu! foods done." Italy called happily feeling like Germany's wife.

Germany looked up from his paper work and smiled. "I'll be down in a minuet Italy." he said then went back to work. Italy frowned and slumped back down stairs.

He waited for a few minuets staring at the stairs like a puppy waiting for its owner to come home. Then the phone started to ring. He heard foot steps running down the stairs and Germany emerged sprinting to the phone.

"Hello." he said picking it up.

"Hey Germany! I'm having this killer party to celibate the 4th of July tonight and you and Italy are invited!" He yelled excitedly. Germany held the phone away from his ear.

"Do you have beer?" Germany asked. Italy rolled his eyes and giggled.

"Yah dude! So you two coming?" America asked.

"Hang on. Hey Italy, you want to go to America's party?" Germany asked.

'No I would like to stay home and fuck you but that's not happing sooo....' Italy thought before he said. "Veee Doitsu I'd love to."

"Alright if your going I'm going."

"Yahoo! See you guys tonight." America hung up.

"Welp I'm going home to get change ok?" Italy asked and Germany nodded. Italy went home.

...........Time Skip............

Italy stared at his reflection after two hours of figuring out his out fit. He felt like a teenage girl getting ready for a date.

He wore an American flag T-Shirt in support of America's Independence Day, and blue skinny jeans.

He glanced at the clock. 7:30.

"Pizza!" he shouted and grabbed his keys and hopped in his car.

................ Time skip brought to you by laters............

When Italy got there the party was in full swing. music was blaring, and it looked like a red, white, and blue bomb of decorations went off.

Italy walked around looking for Germany. He passed America and Russia casually making out in the corner.

He finally spotted Germany sitting with Canada talking about something. As he got closer he could hear Canada talking.

"Awwww Germany. That's so cute! You should totally tell him."

"You think so? How would Italy react?" Germany replied.

"Why don't you ask him yourself." Canada said with a smirk. He got up and left.

"H-Hey Italy." Germany said blushing a little.

'Oh my god! Doitsu is blushing!' Italy mentally fangirled a smile forming on his lips.

Germany grabbed Italy's hand and pulled him away. They ended up in America's guest room.

"Italy there is something I have to tell you." Germany started. Italy held up his finger and walked closer to him.

"Me first." Italy said feeling a new burst of confidence unlike his usual self. He wrapped he arms around Germany's neck and stood on his tip toes so there lips where only an inch apart. Italy closed the gap kissing Germany.

Germany kissed back wrapping his hands around his waist. Germany backed Italy up to the edge of the bed and Italy fell back on it bring Germany with him. Germany landed straddling Italy. Germany licked Italy's bottom lip but Italy kept his lips closed playfully.

Germany slipped his hand down Italy's pants and traced a circle on his tip. Italy moaned into Germany's mouth and Germany took the opportunity to slip his tongue into Italy's mouth. Germany undid Italy's pants and slipped off his pants and boxers. Italy did the same to Germany.

Italy used what little strength he had and flipped Germany over so He was on top. He slipped off Germany's shirt and placed kisses down his jaw to his neck, down his chest. when he got to his member he kissed the tip making it twitch. He licked from bace to tip over and over while messaging his balls.

He swirled his tongue around his tip then took what he could into his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down while humming.

"Mmmmm.... Italy." Germany moaned. Italy went faster hearing Germany moan. Germany tried to thrust into his mouth but Italy held his hips down. Germany couldn't take it any more and he stopped Italy and flipped them over so he was on top again. he flipped Italy on his stomach with his but in the air.

He slowly inserted him self into Italy using every ounce of self control he had not to start fucking him seance less. when he was all the way in he waited. kissing Italy and whipping away tears.

"You can move." Italy said after a minuet. so slowly Germany pulled out then rammed back in. "Germaany~" Italy moaned. Germany did it again and then started speeding up. Italy was a moaning mess under Germany.

They called out each others names as they climaxed. Germany pulled out of Italy and they flopped on America's guest bed. They wrapped there arms around each other.

"I love you Germany."

"I love you too Italy."

"So dose this mean we are dating?" Italy asked. Germany nodded and kissed Italy. They fell asleep in each others arms to the loud party music.

......morning.....

"Morning Dudes!" America sang as he discovered the new couple.

"morning." Russia said behind America. "Looks like somebody had fun to da?" Russia said with a smirk. Germany blushed and Italy smiled whipping the sleep from his eyes. America grinned and gave Russia a kiss on the lips witch he excepted.

"Now lets go see who else had fun." America said walking away Russia following him.