Eren X Levi part one

A/N: I have shipped this for a while (ever sence I finished attack on Titan a few years ago) and..... IT NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN! XD ok enjoy :)

Eren's pov:

As the sun rose Eren sat in alone in a tree waiting for a Titan to show up. He glanced around. No one but Levi was in the aria with him. I stared at him. The way he was standing with his back to me, a hand on his hip, and I had the perfect view of the cute butt. Yes. It is cute. But so is the rest of him. He turned around.

"Oi brat! Stop stareing!" He yelled. "S-sorry Levi!" I stuttered. He glared and turned away to where he was looking. I shighed and continued to stare at him. His body poster changed and he sprung into oaction taking out the 4 meter titan that was heading for us. He was magnificent flying threw the air.

"Oi! Jaeger behind you!" He yelled I turned and sprung into action nearly missing the grip of a titan. I sliced the weak spot and landed in a near by tree and watched it fall. "Good. Now come on let's go back. The others have already left and I'm tired of looking at these ugly bastards." Levy said then he flew off. I flowed him to the horses which where only one meter from the bace. But something was off. There where military police every where. And no scouting redgament to be seen

"What in the hell is going on?" I asked the closest person to me. I could feel the anger .boiling in my blood. The man looked at me like he wanted to kill me right then and there. "We are looking for captain Levi." The man said.

"Tch. Why do you need me?" Levi asked taking my horse to put back in the stable with his. "Dose his royal majesty wish to see me?" Levi said. Another man came over and stripped us of are gear.

"Actually....." The military police man said rubing the back of his neack. "He wants you to be his prince for a day. Oh and he said you can bring one of these ladies with you." Out of what seemed like noware a line of girls appered. "Pick your princess for the day." He said.

"What!?" Why?" Levi asked shocked. "Tch. Why do I have to be prince today out of all days?" He asked his strate face still intact.

"It's a mandatory vacation. You can't get out of it." The man said.

Levi amedietly turned to me. "Well in that case..... Eren. I chose Eren." He said.

"B-but sir! He's a man and half titan..." Levi cut him off.

"I can handle him! And he is the one I want to bring so he's coming." Levi said in his cammander voice and a strait face. He walked over to me and held my hand. I felt my cheeks heat up. A tiny smile just for me grew on his face. "What do you say?" He whispered in my ear.

His husky voice made me shiver and I nodded. "Ok I'll go with you." I said. My heart was beating out of control. I have never felt so much like a girl in middle school who has fallen in love before.

"Well than it is settleled." The man said with a sigh. Levi's little smile stayed with him as he lifted me up bridle styel and put me on the back of a horse. He got on in front of me.

"Don't let go brat. Or your cute little face will take a face plant into a horse hoof." He said and flicked the raines and we where off following the millitary police.

He just called my face cute. I wrapped my arms around him a little tighter and barried my red blushing face in his back mentally fangirling.

-

We arived in less than an hour sence we didn't have to deal with any titans are selfs. When we got inside these was music playing. Ball room dancing music. Levi grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him and we started dancing. He twirled and twirled me hen pulled me back in his arms. "I feel special." I said only loud enough form him to hear.

"Eren you are special.... To me." Pink titened his cheeks when he said that last part. The music changed to a slower song and I put my head on his shoulder. This feels unreal. He always acts like he hates me but today he's been off. He's only called me a brat once today and only ordered me to stop stareing. He's even smiled at me today. Maybe it's just the vacation or dose he realy feel this way.

Levi's prov

I love Eren. I truly do. And today feels like the perfect day to tell him. No one in are regiment around. Not even a single guard stayed. Perfect. "Hey Eren?" He looked up not lifting his head.

"Yes Levi?" He asked. His beautiful eyes filled with ceriosity and a tiny bit of hope.

God this is going to be hard. I swallowed. "Eren. I-I have l-loved you for some time now. I-I just kept these felling a bottled.." I was cut off by Eren's soft lips pressing agents mine I kissed back.

Third person prov

Eren licked Levi's lip for entrance. Levi denied it and slid his toung into Eren's mouth taking dominance. Levi's hands on Eren's waist pulled him closer and Eren's hands made there way into Levi's hair pulling him closer.

A guard cleared his throat. Only Levi and Eren's heads pulled a part. Both panting a little.

"Um I hate to interrupt but breakfast is ready." He said. Eren and Levi pulled away from each other and followed the guard. A big spred was laied out of eggs, toast, ham, and a verity off the fruit that could still be grown. Eren and Levi's eyes grew big and they sat down emedetly next to each other and started eating.

After the meal the guard lead them to there room. It was gigantic ther was a grand book case, a giant bed that took up half the massive room, a dresser, and what looked like an old sound recorder. Levi pressed play and ballroom music came out.

"This is wonderful." He whispered. "Today has been grand. I haven't heard music in so long. And I've never eaten so much food in one meal." He said and flopped on the bed. "So tired" he said and drifted off to sleep. Eren laid down next to him.

"Wake up soon so we can have some more fun." He said and curled up next to him. A tiny smirk placed on Eren's lips.

"Pull this cord if you need any thing." The guard said and left.

A/N: don't worry my fellow lemon lovers. Lemon will be in part two