Eren X Levi (part two)

Goodness! The 8 requests I'm working on and one of my own ships are coming soon so dont worry, but it has come to my attention that i never did a steamy part two for this sooooo here you go my fellow shippers! Gosh that's cheesy but what ever XD here we goooooooo! (Also, comment if you want me to relise a list of the ones that are to come, thank you and enjoy)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's pov:

I woke up from my long sleep to find Eren straddling me, a smirk spread across his face. "Well good morning sleepy head." He purred teasingly. I blushed slightly and looked away "Don't be a brat" I muttered and he laughed turning my head back. I felt my blush intensify as my eyes met his and his smirk grew. "I'll be a brat if i want to" he purred seductively. I shivered and blushed darker. I decided I like this dominant side of him and I could feel myself getting more turned on.

He smirked more and raised an eye brow "what no comebacks sir?" He asked teasing me more. I huffed slightly and glared at him "I don't need a comeback for everything brat." I said. He snorted and smirked and leaned down kissing me roughly. I squeaked slightly and after a moment kissed him back hard and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

He smirked and started grinding down on me. I moaned against his lips and bucked my hips up wanting to create more friction. Eren smirked more against my lips and held my hips down with his own and ran his hands along my sides. He stopped at the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off. he ran his hands slowly down my chest and circled his fingers around my nipples.

I blushed darker and moaned softly as i arched my back a little. Eren smirked more and leaned down, encasing one of my buds in his mouth and swirling his tongue around it. I let out soft moans as he continued this whist running the pad of his thumb over my other nipple.

Eren smirked more and stopped what he was doing to start trailing kisses down my chest and stomach to along my waist line. I blushed darker looking down at him and he smirked up at me as he slowly stripped my pants off.

"Stop teasing me" I huffed and blushed darker. He smirked and laughed softly "have some patients sir" he purred and rubbed me slowly through my boxers. I moaned softly and tilted my head back as i arched my back again. I cursed internally slightly at how he could give me just the littlest touch and I'd turn into a lump of clay beneath him, all that hard exterior falling away.

He smirked and counted to go slow, soft moans falling out of my mouth from his touch. "Just take the damm things off" I demanded, not being able to handle much more slow teasing from him. "Fine fine, as you wish Levi" Eren smirked and slowly pulled my boxers off with his teeth.

I groaned softy relived they where off and Eren smirked more and took me slowly into his mouth. I moaned and bucked my hips up. He held my hips down and started to bob his head whist sucking hard on me. Loud moans escaped my lips and I arched my back more as he started going faster and sucked harder on my length.

I dared a look down at him and he winked up at me. I blushed darkly and came in his mouth just from that. He smirked and swallowed it all before pulling away from me.

I panted softly and squeaked slightly as he flipped me onto his stomach "Do you need to be stretched?" He purred in my ear. I shivered slightly and shook my head "Nope, just fuck me now" I demanded. "As you wish captain Levi" he smirked and slammed into me.

I moaned loudly and pressed my hips back. Eren smirked and started thrusting into me quickly, searching for my prostate. I moaned louder with each thrust and screamed slightly when he slammed int my prostate. He smirked and slammed into that spot harder and harder each time. I moaned louder and louder each time he hit and felt myself getting closer to releasing.

I heard Eren moan softly and he sped up even more. I moaned loudly as I came undone and came hard on the bed sheets. Eren smirked and came inside me a few thrusts later.

I blushed darkly and looked back at him. He smiled at me and pulled out, laying down next to me. I blushed darkly as I rolled onto my back and snuggled into him. He smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around me and held me close as he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you so goddam much" Eren mumbled.

"I love you too brat" I said and snuggled further into him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I hope you enjoyed that and I hope it was worth the wait as well. Tell me what you think and anything else you'd like because i love reading what ever you guys send me. Anyways that's all from me for now, see you peeps later <3