2

701 views
19 votes
6 comments

HOLY AWKWARD COWPAT ON BURGERS THIS IS A RECORD!!!

[why do my other books get like nothing?]

- no chill turnip Ji

---

Tae

Saitama seemed happy for now. Honestly I'm not sure. I don't want to admit Saitama is gonna be unwell because Hyejin will fry me alive in oil. Nah jks.

'Saitama's fine,' I said and patted him.

'Are you sure? If Saitama dies in gonna fry you in oil,' Hyejin panicked.

'That was a doggy sneeze you brainless kids!' Hayoung giggled but then her expression slowly changed when Saitama rolled off my lap. I picked up Saitama and ran off to wherever I think the vet is until Saitama jumped away and well...

I ran into a pole. I looked down and saw a tooth on the floor.

'I'M GONNA GIVE THIS TO THE TOOTH FAIRY!' I yelled. Hyejin came up to me and handed me a tissue.

'Wow Taehyung. I never would've guessed you're still like 5,'

'Actually 3. My mental age is 3,' I grinned and she shoved a tissue in my mouth. Hayoung came over with Saitama in her arms.

'Saitama should be fine. Oranges might irritate him for a bit so I guess you should go home and rest now,' Hayoung said.

'I'm glud. At lweash I'm noth goink to bvi fwiedt nwow,' I muttered with the blood soaked tissue in my mouth.

(I'm glad. At least I'm not going to be fried now)

I waved Hayoung goodbye since I can't really talk and Hyejin and I headed home hand in hand and paw?

...

3 days later...

'Okay Mr Kim, we have to give you an operation sometime later so you don't have an awkward gap in your teeth. For now we will remove the remaining part of your tooth which has cracked. Seriously that pole must've been Namjoon!' Dr Kim grumbled.

'Namjoon breaks like everything. He once broke his mum's arm by hugging her.'

I lay back on the chair while Dr Kim injected some local anaesthetic and began doing whatever to my tooth which I couldn't feel.

'Ahh done!' Dr Kim held up a quarter of my tooth in his tweezers. Half cracked off the other day and the rest of the tooth somehow cracked into two.

--

Outside the window, a shadow moved.

Sorry for short update. I'll update when I can.

Story Word count : 358

13 July