5

GAB

Aw! I felt a shooting pain in my head as soon as I opened my eyes. The lights coming from the outside is quite blinding, not much of a help with my current state. I should tell amazon woman to change these curtains into thick ones. I looked at my clock and it's just 8 am, I probably should go back to sleep but the light radiating outside makes it so damn impossible.

I pulled myself out of bed and walked slowly downstairs. The stillness in the house is disturbing. It was too quiet and everything is neatly intact, like no sick party happened few hours ago. I walked to the kitchen when I heard my tummy grumble. A note is stuck on the fridge that says my breakfast is already made and should I need something else there's a number and a name boldly written on the bottom part of the paper. Maria it says, so maybe she is the hired helper.

So yeah basically nothings still changing, I'm still that spoiled rich orphan who doesn't even get to ask anything. It's already laid on the table before I even think about it. It gets old you know.

I stuff the food container into the microwave and thought about getting some sleep after. I should probably call the number and ask Maria about the curtain, but then the thought of amazon woman quickly entered my mind. I went up my room and took my phone and started dialing her number.

I found myself walking through the passage to the balcony. This is my 3rd favorite part of the house. The first one would be my studio and then next would be my room. Amazon woman wasn't picking up so it directly went to voicemail.

I wander my eyes around the neighborhood I'll be living in for the next months or probably years. After my grandparents died, I just couldn't be in that same place again, there were so much memories and it makes it hard for me to move on with my life. I pushed the dreaded though in the back of my mind.

Then my eyes averted to someone just across my street. Someone is pulling the curtains up, revealing a body in a sexy nightie. I can already see her tight bum and flat stomach. My sexy neighbor is taking her sweet time pulling the curtains up and I sat there waiting for her face to be revealed.

I almost fell on my chair when I saw the amazon woman's face soaking in the sun light. She opened the sliding doors from her balcony, and stepped outside. I can already see her full body. She is wearing a light pink, silk nightie that hung around her upper thigh.

She made some morning stretches and something in me ignited and my mouth went dry. I studied her as she began stretching her arms, her nightie heaves up every time she raises both her arms. She had toned legs that make her look tall and lean. Her messy locks were flowing below her chest, and even without brushing it, she look stunning.

Did I mention that I am out of breath right now?

I dialed her phone again, watching her as she picks it up. She took some time checking who the caller was and the expression on her face changed knowing that it was me. She put the phone down. Seriously?

I called her again and this time she didn't even bother look. She continued to stretch some more revealing her sexy ass. Is she blind, can't she see me from here?

Instead of calling her, which seemed hopeless since she has no plan of picking up, I sent her a text.

"Hey amazon woman, Lexi for short, can you please pick up your phone and stop showing your ass off, you're making me crazy this early"

She took her phone after hearing it ping and I tell you, the look on her face was priceless. She wandered her eyes and I waved at her to get her attention, and then my phone rang.