Dreaming of Chocolate

Willy stared at the girl as they walked to her house

Willy stared at the girl as they walked to her house. The way how her hair slowed in the cold air, how her nose always got red from the nippy weather, and how she smiled melted his heart. Today was the day he was going to live a better life, away from his demanding father. The girl felt a stare on the back of her head and turned to see Willy staring dreamily right back at her. The girl smiled kindly, and waved at him.

"Hey Willy!" Heather said as she opened the gates. Snapping him out of his thoughts. "Can we get a picture together?" Heather ask while digging through her backpack for the camera. They leaned against the gate and took two photos . Willy looked at her puzzled. " why did you take two photos?" Heather blushed and replied "well one is for me and the second is for you!" And Heather wrote on the back of the photo her phone number and address so they could keep in touch.

We kept starring into each others eyes as I put the picture of us in my pocket. Then all of a sudden a hyperactive voice interupted.
"Heather! GET YOUR BUTT INSIDE THIS INSTANT!" The girl squeaked and looked all nervous. "Got to go Willy! I'll see you tomorrow okay? Bye!" With that said, she scrambled inside the little mansion. Heather, what a beautiful name. Willy daydreamed about her night and day.

But, then his expression fell. He wasn't going to see her tomorrow. Willy toughened up and went in his room to pack his backpack full of nessesities for living. Later that night, Willy snook out while his father was asleep. Once he stepped outside , the cold winter breeze hit him. Willy glanced at Heather's house once more before he left. "May we meet someday again, my sweet angel" he mumbled to himself. Willy then walked the oppisite direction, and went where ever the wind takes him.