Wonka's Golden Tickets

As Mr. Wonka was waiting for his long time and only friend Heather Brown. Marty McFly shouted behind him "Hey Doc! Heather! There is a fellow in a weird outfit and goggles who want to see you!" Suddenly the girl I been longing to see came to the door. "Willy!" Heather exclaimed happily. She threw her arms around my neck and gave me a hug.

Then we heard and explosion from the basement. And older man with crazy white hair and a white scientists suit came out coughing. An looked at us while saying " Great Scott! That blasted experiment didn't go according to plan! In order to create ...." The man paused and looked at his note pad and grabs us while shouting "1.21 gigawatts? 1.21 GIGAWATTS!? Great Scott! No wonder the battery exploded!"
That was when that Marty guy spoked "What-what the heck is a gigawatt?"

After meeting Heather Brown's friends and family .  Willy Wonka decided to stay the night with Heather.

*THE NEXT DAY*

(Heather's POV)

After I picked up Charlie Beckett my neighbor to take him to the chocolate factory, I couldn't help but smile like a little schoolgirl falling in love. As we got out of the car. Charlie looked up and looked puzzled. "Hey! Miss Heather!!!!!!"

Willy looking around Heather's house, looking in each room for her. After about ten minutes of searching, he went outside to find her talking to a smaller boy, he hid behind the corner of the doorway and watched them talk. Trying to listen into their conversation, he learned that she was talking to her neighbour, Charlie Buckett. Apparently, Charlie was one of the winners of his golden tickets, and he wanted Heather to be his chaperone.