The One & Only Willy Wonka

(Willy Wonka's POV)

- Time Skip to Arriving at the factory-

After I announced the gates to be opened I looked through the security camers and smiled as I sawthat my crush Heather Brown had arrived with her neighbor Charlie Bucket. I certainly hope her visit will be the most magically place she ever been to. Then I pushed the buttons and the puppets began to preform my song outside for the winners. After my song started I quickly ran into my position while the watched the scene in front of them.

"Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka The Amazing Chocolatier Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka
Everybody give a cheer! He's modest, clever, and so smart,
He barely can restrain it. With so much generosity, There is no way to contain it
To contain it, to contain, to contain, to contain."Everyone turned there heads toward the stage. All but Heather had a confused look on there face because they noticed Heather had been grinning like  an idiot. "Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka He's the one that you're about to meet. Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka
He's a genius who just can't be beat. The magician and the chocolate 'wiz The best darn guy who ever lived  Willy Wonka here he is!" That is when Heather had her mouthdrop open he didn't show. But little did she know I was going to startle the crowd just for fun of it.

Once the music stopped, the all looked incredibly confused. I started laughing and clapping, drawing their attention to "Wasn't that just magnificent?! I was worried it was getting a little dodgy in the middle part, but then that finale! Wow!" I said, smiling. I started walking towards the chocolate factory. "Who're you?" one of the little girls said, and I turned towards her. "He's Willy Wonka!" Heather said, and I continued smiling.  

Then the little boy named Charlie leaned and whispered something to his her. " Don't tell me that that's the Willy Wonka you been talking none stop to my Grandpa Joe about when you was my age!"   Heather's face was turned pale then embarrassment showed. While the Charlie kid muttered "Yes my guess was correct you do like this guy!" That's when Heather scolded the boy for embarrassing her then I addressed to the crowd by saying the first thing that popped into my mind. "Good morning star shine, the Earth says hello! " Then I continued  "Dear guests, greetings.Welcome to the factory. I shake you warmly by the hand. " No one comes to shake my hand so I put it back on my cane. " My name is Willy Wonka. "

Then a snobby little brunette kid decided to be a Miss Smarty-pants." Then shouldn't you be up there?" I rolled my eye and answered her question.. " Well, I couldn't very well watch the show from up there, now, could I, little girl?" After that I decided to call the group together.  "Let's get a move on, kids." Then chubby kid asked asked " Don't you want to know our names?" I replied "Can't imagine how it would matter. Come quickly. Far too much to see. "