CHAPTER 2

At this point I am freaked beyond imaginable. 

The pentagram symbolizes the devil.

So does this mean that all these people were killed by devil worshippers? 

I can't think about this right now: my main focus is to get the fuck out of this place. 

I cautiously walk through the building, looking for an exit. 

I turn another corner and look up to see the exit doors right in front of me. 

I examine them and notice something very peculiar.

It almost looks as though something is blocking the moon's light from outside.

That's when I see it. There is someone, a man, standing in front of the doors not to far in front of me.

He does not move, but I can tell that he is probably not going to just let me walk out those doors. 

I do what my instincts tell me to, and run.

I run as hard as I can, and I don't stop, not even when I start to feel my whole body shutting down from pain and exhaustion. 

I have to keep going, I tell myself. 

If he catches me, I know I'll die. 

An adrenaline rush kicks in and start to run at a faster pace. He is no longer right behind me. 

I look around to find an escape and that's when I see the service desks. I duck down behind one in a position where I know he will not see me. 

As I hear him run by, a feeling of relief moves through my body.

I get up as quietly as I can and start walking towards one of the patient rooms.

The best and safest thing for me right now, is to find a room and lock myself  inside.

While grabbing the first door knob I approach, someone grabs me. I don't panic.

They quickly place their hand over my mouth and take me into one of the rooms.

They open the door and put me down onto the bed.

"Who are you?! What do you want," I yell, scared out of my mind.

"SHHHH! You need to be quiet. Do you want to get us killed," he whispers.

"Are you trying to help me," I ask curiously, but still frightened. 

"Yes," he turns his attention towards me, "I'm Ethan."

Ethan POV:

I told her my name. She doesn't say anything back. 

I don't know what it is, but there's something about her. 

"What's your name," I ask, breaking the silence. 

She scrunches her brow. 

"Fine don't tell me."

There is a pause and then she speaks.

"Madison. My name's Madison."

Madison POV:

I just told this guy my name when I know I shouldn't have.

He smiles.

His eyes stay glued to my face.

I begin to question why he is here when everyone else is dead.

"Tell me why you're here," I say in a serious tone.

His eyes widen.

"What are you going to do to me? Kill me like the rest of them so you can cook me up in your devil worshippers pot," I say, furiously shocked. 

"Look. I know what your thinking, but I didn't kill anyone. Yes, unfortunately I am apart of the cult, but that's only because the cult's leader is my father. I was forced into this. Please believe me Madison when I tell you I can help you."

I don't know what to believe. He says he's apart of the cult, but he also says he won't hurt me. How do I know if he's lying? 

"Why is everything one else dead while I'm untouched and alive," I ask.

"I-I don't know," he stutters.

The light from the moon hits his face.

I look into his innocent eyes and know that he is not lying. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ETHAN IS FINALLY HERE! Grayson will also be in this :)

thanks for reading! If you enjoyed Ch. 2 please vote and share

chapter three is probably coming in a couple days or maybe even a week. just please stay patient with me because these things literally take for fucking ever to write

anyways, I hope you liked it