Monday 8:00am

Yandere chan wanders through the courtyard and hears a bell. the intercom turns on and she hears the annoucment that says its time for class. She begins to run to class.

Yc: oh class 132a this is my class i think

Yandere chan checks her schedule and nods. She walks in as all the studebts look back at her. She smiles and waves. The teacher looks up from her desk.

Teacher: hi are you in the wrong class?
Yc: no it says class 132a on my schedule im new here my name is yandere chan.
Teacher: oh, yes yan-chan have a seat there.
Yc: okay thank you.

Yandere chan takes her seat she pulls out some paper and a pencil. The teacher begins a lesson of history on the board. Yandere chan takes notes. ~30 minutes later~ the bell has rung and students are free to go to lunch yandere chan stands and heads to the rooftop to eat alone.

Senpai: hey yan-chan where are you going?
Yc:oh, im uhhh going to eat lunch on the rooftop where no one is.
Senpai: why dont you come eat lunch with me and osana
Yc:ummm yea okay.
Senpai: great! Follow me!

Osana runs to senpai and links her hand with his. She turns around and smirks at yandere chan. When she turns around yandere chan steams with anger. All three of them turned the corner and sat down. Yandere chan sits on the far side away from senpai and osana

Senpai:so yan-chan where did you go before here?
Yc: galikai high school it was okay i suppose

Everyone turns to yandere chan.
They look at her like she is crazy.

Senpai:are you kidding me? You went to galikai high? That is one of the best schools rumored.
Oc:oh come on babe shes no better  than us after all we are the akademi alligators!
Senpai:actually osana she is the best in this whole school.

Osana flinches and growls she looks at yandere chan and walks to the bathroom.

Yc:oh im so sorry.. i ruin everyones relationship.
Senpai: oh no yan-chan...

Senpai gets up and walks to yandere chan

Senpai: you didnt do anything id much rather be with someone like you than osana she is kinda snobby.
Yc: r..really?
Senpai: of course..actually know i think about im gonna brake up with osana.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi. I think this story is turning  out good i hope it turns out as good as my other book abels touch (go read it its awesome)
Bye!

~pinkie_weeknd29