monday 12:32pm

Yandere chan returns to class 132a and sits in her seat she takes out her paper from last class and waits for the rest of the students to arrive. 35 minutes later class ends yandere chan stands and walks to her locker.some students go home but some have clubs. Yandere chan puts her papers and books in her locker.

Yc:maybe i should join a club or something..

Yandere chan turns aroind and see's a girl with dark hair and a martial arts band around her arm

Yc: woah you kinda startled me whats your name?

The girl puts her right hand over her left arm

?: im oka ruto im the leader of the occult club. You should join i think you would love every moment.
Yc:yea okay what do i have to do?
Oka: well every friday we try to summon a demon and other days we just sit and study about other demon realms.
Yc:okay lets go.

Yandere chan follows oka to the occult club. She pulls a chair from the corner and places it inbetween the bookshelves.

Oka:this is where you will sit yan-chan
Yc: okay thanks.
Oka: you may pick a demonic realm book and read.

Oka walks to the center of the room and watches over everyone. Yandere chan picks the book titled fire demons. She sits and reads. 1 hour later the club is dismissed and yandere chan heads to the gates. She sees senpai exit the school and happily returns home.