tuesday 7:00am

Yandere chan enters the school gates. She sees osana peek around the school gates. Yandere chan hides. Osana enters and runs to the bathroom. Yandere chan follows quietly. Osana cries quietly.

Yc: hey.
Oc: yan-chan?
Yc: yes. Open up.

Osana opens the door.

Oc:how did you know?
Yc: i was here i was hiding behind the lockers
Oc: oh well... I better look carefully next time your stealthy.
Yc:well not that stealthy.

Osana runs to yandere chan and hugs her tightly. Yandere chan gasps and hugs back.

Oc:your the only one who understands. He is the best for you.

They exit the bathroom osana goes to her locker while yandere chan goes to the courtyard.she sits on the bench. senpai sits at the fountain and waves. Yandere chan waves back.senpai walks to yandere chan.

Yc: umm hey.
Senpai:hi i want to ask you a question but first...

Yandere chan knows whats gonna happen as her hearts skips a beat she puts her finger to her mouth and hides her face a little. Senpai grabs her chin and looks in her eyes. They blush. Senpai kisses yandere chan. When the kiss is broke yandere chan faints.
Senpai sees osana and tells her to bring the nurse osana runs to the nurse.

Oc: nurse, yan-chan fainted in the courtyard.
Nurse:oh dear ill get my equipment and come.
Oc:thanks.