AUTHOR'S NOTE. NOT AN UPDATE. (ROGUE PRINCESS9

HI GUYS! 

I'M SORRY THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE IT IF YOU GUYS WOULD CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK. IT IS CALLED ROGUE PRINCESS. YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT IN MY PROFILE! I ONLY HAVE THE PROLOGUE POSTED SO FAR BUT I WILL INCLUDE THE SYNOPSIS IN HERE FOR YOU GUYS TO CHECK IT OUT. I WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME FEED BACK ON IT. 

OH AND BY THE WAY, I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME CREATE A COVER FOR IT! IF ANY OF YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME OR IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT COULD HELP ME I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT

THANK YOU!!! LOVE YOU!!

HERE IT IS!!

-----------------

ROGUE PRINCESS BY MUSICXLOVEX

In an island far away, knights and warriors fight to protect the kingdom of Isetha from it's neighboring kingdom, Valderia. Both kingdoms have been fighting for the last two hundred years, and princess Carolina from Isetha gets caught between them both when she is forced to get married and runs away. She meets Asher, a handsome yet witty young warrior who she finds an unexplainable connection with. Little does she know that Asher is not only a warrior, but a prince from the enemy kingdom.A story of war, forbidden love and fantasy.

PROLOGUE

The winds were freezing cold as the night soon hit the kingdom of Isetha. The town was packed, merchants shouting to each other, maidens laughing as they walked downtown, carriages being lead by horses to pick up the food that was to be saved for the becoming winter. Noise was everywhere, and everyone in the town was happy as always.

The winter festival was soon to come, and maidens were incredibly excited. During the winter festival, the royal family invites the whole town to the castle, and they celebrate the coming winter. Maidens were getting new gowns, men were preparing gifts for the royal family, kids formed crafts and helped their family prepare for the season.

This was a yearly tradition, and the whole town was enthusiastic. This year was special, though, as the kingdom was celebrating ten years of piece against it's rival kingdom, Valderia.

The moon was soon shining in the clear dark skies, and the town was starting to clear up, but people were still buzzing about the festival.

A frantic voice was loud against everyone else's. "Make way, I have news for the king!"

People turned to see a horseman shouting, It was one of the king's counselors, and as he approached the town, people frantically got out of the way. This was clearly urgent, and the town's people feared that whatever the news were would affect the festival.

The horseman sped through the town, heading to the castle. The large, beautifully bricked building was only a few miles away from his sight, settled on the highest hill of the kingdom; and as he rode he took in every single detail of it. It's background was the perfect sunset, the skies slightly darkening and by the top of the hill bright orange and yellow colors rimmed it. The castle was built with charcoal gray brick built into numerous towers and spires. In the highest tower was the church, where every single person of the royal family was and would be married. In the top of every tower, a flag with the kingdom's coat of arms was placed.

The horseman neared the castle, and he could see the king's knights protecting it's outside. They stood still, as if they weren't even alive. When they saw the horseman, one of the knights took a stance and instantly took out his silver sword.

"State your business." The knight said sharply.

The horseman panted as he stepped down from his horse. He took off his hooded cape and looked at the knight with fearful eyes. "I have news for the King."