Main tittle

I just to think that we where friends and that we where made for each other.

I just to think so many things about us and what we could get to be.

We just know us some months but it feels like more.

All those hours waisted on you and I just realise that it wasn't like that.

I would go to you and hide my face in your chest, while you hug me and said everything is going to be all right.

But it wasn't all right.

The way you allways new the right words to say and how you where the only one who understand when I said "tabun watashi ha koi ni yo" or "tabun anata no watashi ha no ai". It's crazy right?

But now you just go with your friends and stay there, while I stay here writing about and hiding behind a paper.

My thoughts had changed and me, myself also had, and don't even know now if I can call you my friend.

We haven't talk in weeks, maybe I got used to talk to you and now that I don't, I feel that something miss.

Anything is allright in my head, in my body, in my mind, In me.

You were the main tittle of my life but someone grabed a eraser and took you out of it.

Took you out of the testiment I just to write in my arm in japanise, just for you to understand it.

Now I am upset of all the time that I spend thinking about  a millin of posibylities and varieties, and all the questins that intricate me.

I was so blind and idiot in that time, and how did we get so numb?

there are to many questions that i have but i don't know if will be an answer in any time.

The mystery that you hide behind your dark eyes in a start grabed me to know you.

I remember how i would turn unsuspitiously to see you in the corner dressing allways in black with the ziper of your jacket up to your nose.

How your dark hair mach perffectly with you, I allways knew that you had a great personality inside that quiet you.

How the teacher would shuss us in meadle of the class becaus we enjoyed talking about the misteries of life.

But now I don't know who you are, I don't know neither who i am, whats my name? my family? all got crazy and the clearness in my life got away.