The House Party

I started to walk up the steps to the front door. Then Damian's car came pulling up. "D-man!" Zach shouted.
"Hey! Helping us set up for the party?" Cameron questioned.
"Sure man," Damian agreed.
We walked into Cameron's house and started getting supplies out like red solo cups, beer jugs, trash cans, radio, and everything else to make a party cool. We took everything valuable or breakable and put it away. After all that was done, we sat in the living room until everyone showed up. Brad was the first to show with Ashley in his arms.
"Brad!" Cameron opened the door.
"Hey dude," Brad walked in and greeted everyone else.
After five minutes, there was like a herd of people rushing in. The music blasted and it became a mess. Cole came in and gave us a drink. I took a sip and set it down on the table. Cole chugged his and Damian drank half of his. "Are you going to drink more?" Cameron asked.
"No," I said.
"Goody-two-shoes," Ashley whispered.
"I mean no I'm not drinking more, but I'll chug the rest," I said.
"Wooh!" Cameron shouted.
"Chug, chug, chug!" Cole shouted.
While everyone was screaming "Chug," I drank the beer and raised the cup.
"Yea!" Cole cheered, then took my hand and pulled me into another room.
He filled my cup up and gave me a pill.
"What's this?" I questioned.
"It's just to make the pain go away when you drink to much or chug it all down," Cole lied.
Which he did sound pretty convincing. So I gave in.
"Oh. Yea, it's not good to chug," I grabbed the pill and took a drink.
After a while, Cole noticed that the pill started working. We danced along to the music with the crowd. Damian got up and looked around for me. "Wow I feel hyper," I said.
The DJ guy decided to put a different song on. "Oh my god! This is my favorite song!" I shouted.
I was jumping up and down and sipping drinks of beer. I would raise my cup along with the others.
"Come on, let's get out of here," Cole whispered in my ear.
Damian spotted Cole pulling me through the crowd in the opposite direction. He became angry and started to follow us. Damian was shoved and pushed through the crowd. Cole pulled me into an empty room down the hallway. "Why did we leave? I liked that song," I asked.
"It was too crowded," Cole explained.
Cole started pulling my shirt over my head. He threw it on the ground and I couldn't help but jump around. Damian stood by the door for a minute.
"Wow, you are hyper," Cole said.
"I can't help it," I laughed.
He started to unbuckle his pants and that's when Damian opened the door.
"Seriously Cole!" Damian yelled.
Cole quickly buckled his pants and turned around.
"Holy crap dude! Ever heard of knocking. Don't just barge in like that!" Cole yelled.
"Well I'm not going to let you fuck Emma," Damian said.
"Damian!" I shouted, as I ran up to him and gave him a hug.
He picked up my shirt and tried to put it on me.
"Stay still," Damian ordered.
"I can't. I feel so alive and jumpy," I said, as I danced to the music.
"Cole, did you put her on ecstasy?" Damian asked.
"So," Cole said.
Damian finally got my shirt on and we left to his house. After an hour, I was worn down and tired. I snuggled up in a blanket on the side of the couch.
"You okay?" Damian sat down on the other end of the couch.
"I don't feel good," I groaned.
"Cole shouldn't of done that to you," Damian said.
"Cole did what?" I questioned.
"He gave you ecstasy just to do you at the party," Damian explained.
"What!" I shouted.
"Don't worry. I stopped him before he got into your pants," Damian said.
"Thanks Damian. Your a great friend," I said.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink?" Damian asked.

"No I'm good. Let's watch a movie," I suggested.

"That sounds good," Damian got up and searched for a movie on the shelf, "What do you think of Unfriended?"

"Sounds good," I said.

I sat up to watch the movie better. Damian turned the lights off and sat down besides me. After the movie, it was pretty late, so Damian and I fell asleep on the couch. In the morning, we woke up and ate breakfast. Damian dropped me of by my car.

"Thanks Damian for everything," I said.

I got out of his car and headed to mine. I got in and followed Damian to school. Ashley was by Brad. She watched me as I headed through the school doors. They got off of the hood of Brad's truck and walked in as well. "What a slut," Ashley whispered to Brad.

All Brad did was checking me out. I put my backpack in my locker and grabbed what I needed for class. Cole started walking down the hall with Cameron and Zach. I didn't want to look at him. Damian came and stood next to my locker. "Hey Em," Damian greeted.

"Hey," I said.

I shut my locker and headed to class with Damian. Once we sat down, I could feel Cole watching me. It made me all nervous. "Pass your assignments up to the front please," Mr. Hollingsworth said.

Everyone followed his instructions. I turned around to grab Cole's and he just looked at me, then smirked. Damian glanced back to Cole and then to me. "Class dismissed," Mr. Hollingsworth said.