A Note to Clear Things Up (I Hope)/Character Profiles?

Okay! Lesson time, children.  This page is going to be updated as we go through the story, to act as a companion novel of sorts, if that makes sense?

I'm only doing this bc I feel like the "cast" part doesn't let me get enough description in, and there are some parts of a description that I cant work into  story, so here it is:

-Krystian Nowak: Im referring to the model who graduated Lewis University in 2015 as the person I'm casting for Jake Carter, not the Polish soccer player. However, as far as I can tell, Krystian doesn't have "emerald green eyes", and is also WAAAYYYY taller than Jake Carter (5'6 to Nowak's 6'2) but bear with me and have an imagination, bc Im still debating between him and Alex Pettyfer. Thoughts, input? Inbox me.

-Tyler Hoechlin: But, like, clean shaven Tyler (and with blue eyes), as Hunter Smith. Clean shaven, because Hunter is in the Navy Reserves and still has some of the intense military discipline, but he is sometimes lax about shaving (which Jake hates, because then he walks into the office with beard burn).

In Chapter six, I have no clue if there is a real Ridgewood Street in Atlanta. Just roll with it.