First day

Lindsey's POV-

My alarm deafens me at 6:30 In the morning, it's the first Monday of my new school, we took the train to Doncaster last night, it wasn't too bad. Mother kind of made it up to me Last night, it was a three hour journey but half way through we stopped off at McDonald's for chicken nuggets and a diet coke, we chatted a lot while dad was in the bathroom.

It wasn't really a mother to daughter conversation but it was better than what we said to each other the night before we talked a lot about making new friends And school work but it wasn't boring we finally had a conversation without shouting at each other so at least we are moving forwards.

When dad got back we drove off again into the darkness.

----------------------

I jumped out of bed and turned on the shower stuck my arm into the freezing water and waited there for two minutes, undressed myself and hopped in, the warm water took away all the aches and pains and I just stood there under the water for a while thinking about life, and don't say I weird I know that everyone does that.

After that I tried to look my best, I searched my wardrobe until I found a see through lace dress, black of course, and under that I put in my black long best that looks a lot like a boob tube but it's not, I promise, a pair of leggings and a winged eyeliner with thick mascara and a dark lip stick. I brush my teeth after a breakfast of natural yogurt, strawberries and honey with a glass of orange juice.

I slip on my nude pumps and grab my also nude handbag that ends just after my hips and walk out the Door walking just down the road until I reach my new school down the road.

It looks a lot bigger than it did on the internet but it definitely doesn't look as clean. When I walk in there are plenty of smokers obviously from the school, they all wolf whistled as I strolled past in my tip toes, I'm not too sure why but I didn't it anyway.

Art, my first lesson as the new girl I get sat down in the only spare seat, next to guess who....

Louis... The hot one from the band... Seriously could this day get any more embarrassing..

"Hey, you must be new I'm Louis" he winks and holds out his hand that I immediately shake. Wow his hands are soo soft!

I can feel his deep blue eyes burn into mine as I also feel my cheeks going bright red! His dark hair sits perfectly on his head, I just want to stroke it, okay sorry that sounds weird but that's really how I felt.

"Umm yeah today is my first day... I'm Lindsey " I reply shakily , I can tell he knows I'm nervous but I carry in smiling anyway.

"Do you know your way around? The school I mean?" His accent melts my heart,

"No... I've never been here or even Doncaster before hehe" I giggles trying to sound cute... I fail

"Ohh did you want some one to show you around I'm free tonight if you want a tour if the neighbourhood?" I nod and he passes me a small piece of paper and asks me to write my number on it, I do what he says and put two kisses at the end.

" I'll pick you up at 7:00 " he winks at me as we pack away and get ready to go to the next class.

7:00 I thought it was a tour but I guess not...