The meeting

I wait in the kitchen waiting for the sound of Louis car... Nothing just the science screaming at me. A hot tear roles down my face on my lips, inside I kinda knew that he wasn't coming, how could someone just pick the new girl up at seven it was just a guy taking advantage of me, the new girl. Another tear managed to creep out of my eye and follow the same route of the other one.

My phone buzzed, I was expecting him to text me saying ha you're so gullible or something but It wasn't it was him but instead it read sorry I'm a bit late had to pick Jodhi and Zayn up from the airport... Okay now I feel stupid, I reply nicely saying don't worry about it...the airport? After a few minutes I picked up my phone this time he rang me, I picked it up.

"Hey it me, Louis, which house number is your house?" He almost sings through the phone,

"Hi, it's number 17 and who else is going?" I ask him cautiously,

"Ohh just a few of my mates from the band and their girlfriends, katie and Jodhi. I'm sure you'll like them, they're really nice. Thanks outside now" ok great, new friends and a new start hopefully we actually get along.

I say good bye to mother and close the door behind me, there they are sitting there in his lime green mini, wow I didn't even know you could get them, well I do now...

I jump in the car saying hello to everyone in there, I sit down next to who I think is Jodhi, she seems nice enough, introducing herself like she's known me all her life, Zayn on the other hand doesn't really say anything he says hi and smiles but apart from that he doesn't even speak a word, not to anyone. Ohh well I'm sure he'll lighten up as the night goes on.

Louis offers to take my bag I say it's fine and shove it down Infront of me and thank him anyways. I can't believe everyone is being so nice to me I mean I'm the new girl and no one has ever really talked to me, I've never really had many friends, and trust me I'm not complaining I'm soo glad that I finally fit in somewhere, maybe mother was right after all.

-----------------------

We park the car at the park a few miles away, I see a few people sitting in the floor laughing, it looks so welcoming, we get out of the little car and walk over, I smile at the blonde one and he winks back, he's kinda cute I guess but as soon as I can say anything the girl sitting next to him isn't afraid to give me evils as she introduces herself and him as well, but not In a horrible way just in a way that makes sure that I know not to get in their way.

She explains that they've been dating for a good two and a bit years now, so I know not to flirt with him aymore...

"I'm katie," she says in a chiming voice,

" and this is Niall,"

"Hey," he says in such a an amazing accent, straight away I know that he's from Ireland,

The other guy there is so nice he holds out his hand and offers to put my bag where the others had put there's I say please and he strolls over to the small corner and places it carefully. He introduces himself, Liam, I love that name, I always have.

There was one other guy there with brown curly hair and dimples in his cheeks I could tell just by the way he looked at me Jodhi and katie that he was a ladies man... He stood up and kissed my hand and laughed he was obviously joking and so I laughed too and introduced myself to the group, they all seemed like a lovely bunch and I was sure that we'd be friends for some time...

After a little while Niall suggests that we go down to nandos for some food, I can tell by his facial expression that he lives it there and he also loves his food... When we get there the waiter finds us a table and we sit and talk for a bit until the waiter comes over again to order our food. I'd already eaten so I don't get a lot but I think it would seem rude not to get anything so I order a sprite and some chips instead.

We sit there for what feels like hours, talking about how katie, Harry and Niall have been neighbours as well as bestfriends too. And the same for Jodhi and Liam they weren't neighbours but are really close anyway, Jodhi's parents had abandoned her when she was only six and so Katie and he father took her in and she's been living with then ever since.

Jodhi only met zany in primary school but it was kind of a love at first sight kinda thing... They have also been going out for about three years. And let's just say they are very serious and soo cute together, I reckon that they'll get married and be together for the rest of their lives, aww how cute hehe.

----------------------------

2 months later....

Me Louis Liam Zayn Harry Niall katie and Jodhi have been quite close at school and have been meeting up a lot recently and I know them all really well now, I'm soo pleased that some people actually appreciate me for who I am.