✨Chapter 1✨

I put my phone in my backpack full of random clothes as I walk to my older brothers apartment he shares with his band mates. I haven't seen him since they debuted. Of course I have seen him in magazines and on the television. Last time I saw Jungkook he was 16 and I was 14. I dyed my hair black, wear brown contacts and I have grown more womanly since he last saw me. Today I wanted to surprise him. I walk up to the apartment door and knock. The door opens and standing in the door way is a guy that has light brown hair. He is wearing boxers, a white t-shirt and a toothbrush in his mouth.
He notices me staring and blushes. I look up at his face and blush.
"I am here to see my older brother. His name is Jungkook. Is he home at any chance?"
He smiles and talks with the toothpaste still in his mouth. "Sure he is here, come on in. My names Taehyung by the way."
"My names-" I get cut off because I walk through the door and run into a guy that has a massive smile on his face and he has brown hair. I fall over.
Another guy appears beside him. He has black hair. "Hoseok what are you doing! Knocking a cute girl over like that!" The new guy says. "I am Jimin and sorry for Hoseok."
"DID SOMEONE SAY CUTE GIRL!" A deep voice says. A guy appears he has pastel blue hair. He sees me and smiles. "Hi my names Namjoon."
"What's happening?" Another guy appears. He has dyed grey hair which is messy and he looks like he just woke up.
"Yoongi, you're finally up. You were meant to be helping me cook dinner!" Yells a voice from what I'm guessing is the kitchen.
"Seokjin, I will be there in a minute just come here quick to have a look at this." Says the guy with the dyed grey hair.
"Fine." Says Seokjin. He has bleached white blonde hair and is carrying a bowl of something and placed it on a very messy table.
He blushed and almost spilt the bowl he placed down. "Hello."
"Whats going on out here?" My brother asks walking out of the bathroom in just a towel.
"BROTHER!" I push all the guys out of the way and run towards him. I hug him and smile. "I've missed you!"
Jungkook hugs me back and smiles down at me. "Min Yoona! What are you doing here?"
"What do you think I'm doing here? I came to see you and your Band mates!" I was sooo happy to see my big brother.
Jungkook looks at my head and touches my hair and looks at my eyes. "What happened to your blonde hair and blue eyes?"
Jungkook wasn't really my brother. My Mother was a maid she was beautiful a foreign, she worked for the Jeon family. She got pregnant from one of Mr Jeons business partners. But when my mother died. Mr. Jeon decided to raise me as his own child. But I decided to have my mums last name.
"I decided that I wanted to change it." But really Mrs. Jeon made me change my hair into black and made me wear contacts. I turn around and face the other members and bow. "Hello my names Min Yoona."

☁️A/N☁️
Hello BTS ARMY,
I am happy to be writing my first Bangtan Boys fan fiction! About 6 years ago (wow 6 years!) I started listening to K and J-pop on SBS pop Asia. My family didn't like me watching it or listening to it and when ever I did my younger sisters would get really annoyed and tell on me or they would turn the TV off or mute the TV or wrestle the TV remote out of my hands (me being 11 at the time was thinking about my family and didn't want to cause fights. When me and my sisters fight its bad.). So I forgot about K-pop. I somehow got introduced to it again and The Bangtan Boys was the first K-pop band I have heard in literally 6 years. I have only been an Army for 4 or 3 months and I haven't looked back since.
Questions for my readers
1. Have any of you experienced anything like this (your family or friends hating K-Pop)?
2. Do you like the Fanfiction yet?
3. What days do you want me to update? I have internet on Monday's, Wednesday's, Friday's and sometimes Saturday's.

Thank you for reading this chapter, BTS ARMY FIGHTING!

⭐️ Vote
📝 Comment
➕ Follow

© all the writing and characters in this work belongs to LilithThorne (except BTS). If they don't I will state in the A/N.