Chapter 7

A few weeks later
After explaining my story most of the boys weren't like they were before. They hugged me and kissed my forehead. But most of them did it in a brotherly way. Everyday I spent with them was amazing. I smiled to myself every morning thinking I have a family.
My blonde roots started to grow back and the boys noticed and organised for me to go to the hairdresser to remove my hair dye (A/N I have never done this before but I have dyed my hair brown and I haven't tried to remove the hair colour so I don't know if it works or not). I smile when I see my hair. It's blonde again. I thank the hairdresser. Jungkook was with me of course. He was holding my hand when we walked out of the hairdressers. We hear and see camera clicks and flashes. We run to the car and jump in.

At the apartment

The Hyungs smile when they notice my hair. They hug me and Jungkook.
"You look better than me with blonde hair." Jin laughs.
I smile. "Thank you, but I really like your blonde hair!"
He smiles and walks off to finish his cooking.
"Yoona can I ask you something?" Taehyung looks really nervous.
"Yes of course what is it?" I smile.
"Would you like to go out on a date with me?" Taehyung looks at me smiling his cute rectangle smile.
"Tae-"
He cuts me off. "Please give me a chance?"
"Taehyung I don't want to get hurt. But I know that Kookie would kill you if you hurt me. I would love to go out with you."
"I would never hurt you!" He seems upset. But when he hears me say yes. He smiles. "Great tomorrow at 7pm."
He skips off to join the rest of the hyungs.
I walk over to the lounge and turn on the Tv. I am bombarded with pictures of Jungkook holding my hand. The reporter is saying that we are a couple. "Kookie!" I yell.
"Yeah?"
"Come over here."
Everyone in the band comes over. They hear the word couple and laugh at the photos. But I was scared because what if he saw these. I start to freak out. But then the reporter goes on about a new artist that has just debuted. I think I'm having an anxiety attack. The reporter shows us his music video which the reporter says "has had 2 million views since its release today. I start to cry and shake. My happiness has died. I didn't realise that the hyungs were around me trying to calm me down. All I can think of is the reporter saying his name.
Why does he follow me everywhere I go?
After the report on the Tv about Kookie and me. The hyungs got a call from their manager. They looked really upset for some reason. Except for Kookie. He looked really happy.
"Yoona, we would like to talk to you."
I walked over to the dining table. I felt so empty because of him. I sit down feeling really anxious. When they were on the phone they said my name a few times.
"The Bangtan army think that we are a couple. The manager wants to keep it this way." Kookie looks awkwardly at me.
"Soo I have to be your Girlfriend." I feel sick.
"We will have to go out on dates and stuff." Jungkook looks really embarrassed.
I look at Taehyung. "Um Kookie.... Taehyung and me we were going out on a date tomorrow."
Tae grabs my hand. "Kookie, we will do it without anyone knowing."
"Fine." Kookie looks really mad for some reason.
I didn't notice this though. "Thank you Kookie!" I smile and hug him.

🔥A/N🔥

HELLO ARMY
I am getting a lot of reads! I feel so happy! I don't know how to thank you all! My life is okay right now and you guys and girls who are reading this ff are helping me to be happy! I know that sounds weird but I'm really weird 😜 thank you so much! I will just keep on saying thank you! I feel really loved! I am having a few problems (I think because of my depression) but I am feeling better now that I know that people are enjoying and reading this! Thank you sooo much xxxxxxx

Questions for my readers
1. Who do you think is the hottest member of BTS?
2. Do you think that Taehyung and Yoona are going to have fun on their date?
3. How's your day going so far?

⭐️ Vote
📝 Comment
➕ Follow

© all the writing and characters in this work belongs to LilithThorne (except BTS). If they don't I will state in the A/N.