✨Chapter 3✨

Taehyung pulls out a shirt from his dresser and hands it to me. Then he turns around.
Does he want me to get changed now?
"Don't worry I won't look." He looks at me and smiles. "I will only look if you want me too." His smile turns into a smirk.
"I'm going to change in the bathroom." I walk to the bathroom that Namjoon pointed at earlier.
I open the door and realise that Hoseok was in the shower. He notices me.
We both blush. He looks down and covers up with his hands. "Sh*t, I am so sorry."
I turn around and walk out as quickly as possible. I didn't even look were I was going and I bumped into something hard. It was Namjoon.
"I'm so sorry Namjoon." I am still trying to get the image of Hoseok standing in the shower. He looks at me concerned. "Do you want to sleep in my bed tonight? I can sleep in Yoongi's bed?"
"Thanks for the offer, but can I please use you room to get changed in?"
"Yeah that's fine but I don't think you would like to sleep in that." He laughs pointing to Taehyung's T-Shirt. "I will give you something warmer to wear."
He leads me into his room again and pulls out dinosaur onesie. "Are you sure you don't want to sleep in here?"
"Yes I am sure. Thank you for this." I smile. "Can I please get changed now?"
"Sure. Just come out when you're done. I'm going to the recording studio."
"Namjoon thank you." I walk over to him and give him a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Goodnight Hyung."
He blushes. "See you in the morning."
He walks out and closes the door.
I start to get undressed. I look down at my scars and bruised skin. I want to sit here and cry but I decide to get changed. I leave my underwear on but take off my bra. I turn around to grab the onesie. I notice that the doors open and standing there is Jin. I only have my undies on! I quickly cover my breasts, scars and bruises. I blush. I look at Jins face and he is looking really awkward. I turn around and grab Taehyung t-shirt because it was the closest thing to you.
"I am sorry." Jin says embarrassed.
I hear the door close. I quickly grab the onesie and put it on. I quickly escape from Namjoons room, run into Taehyung's room, take off my contacts and jump under the covers of Yoongi's bed.

I fall into a deep sleep.

😴A/N😴

HELLO ARMY,
Am I doing well with the fan fiction?
Whenever I write my fanfics I stop half way through because I don't think that they are good enough but I really enjoy putting them up here.
I am sorry about the short chapter but I decided to end it there because it would end up really long lol.

Btw I am sorry for any spelling mistakes I make. I will fix them up when the book is finished.

Questions for the Readers
1. How are you?
2. I would like some friends! I actually have like none that really like me sooo if you want to be my friend would you please message me?
3. I am like in love with VKook or TaeKook. What's your favourite ship in BTS?

Love you all xxxxx

⭐️ Vote
📝 Comment
➕ Follow

© all the writing and characters in this work belongs to LilithThorne (except BTS). If they don't I will state in the A/N.