Chapter 5

I look around the table and the only empty seat is next to Taehyung. Ugh I have to sit next to him. I look at the food and its bacon, banana pancakes with maple syrup (a/n my fav food). I start to eat. Then I hear a voice in my ear.
"Why did you climb in my bed last night?"
I turn and its Taehyung. "What? I climb into your bed?" I whisper back.
"Yeah you ran into the room and climb into my bed." He looks sorry. "I am sorry that I was cuddling you. You looked cold."
"I thought you climbed into my/Yoongi's bed!" I whisper/yell.
Taehyung laughs. "Are we still friends?"
"Of course!" I side hug him. But then my shirt sleeves roll up a little bit and my bruises and scars are showing. I quickly remove my arm from Tae's shoulder and pull my sleeves down hoping no one noticed. I look around the table. They have definitely noticed.
Kookie looks shocked. "Yoona what happened to you?"
"I'm fine."
"Yoona you are not fine. Tell me what happened." Jungkook was getting antsy. "Please."
"Let her tell you when she's ready." Jimin was sitting on the other side of me. He put his arm around my shoulder.
I start crying. I grab Jimin who was hugging me and start to cry into his pj shirt. Jimin comforts me. I feel depressed again. I pull away from Jimin still crying. "Alright I will tell you."

💧A/N💧
HELLO ARMY
My dad took my phone off me so I couldn't update lol! I have decided to update every Monday because it gives me time to write!

Questions for the readers
1. How are you today?
2. Where do all my readers live? I live in Australia 🇦🇺

⭐️ Vote
📝 Comment
➕ Follow

© all the writing and characters in this work belongs to LilithThorne (except BTS). If they don't I will state in the A/N.