Chapter 6

WARNING CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
Self harm, sexual assault and abuse

I take a deep shaky breath. I am trusting these guys. "It all stared after Mr Jeon's funeral. I was made to be a maid in the Jeon household. Mrs Jeon told me I was a good for nothing sl*t like my mother. She said my mother was a sl*t because she slept with the Mr Jeon's business partner. She would say I was nothing. I would cut and cut and cut. I once blacked out from cutting. But then He showed up. He asked me out and we dated from then on. He told me he loved me and that he would always be there for me. It was going great for a few months. But then he started getting angry and would punch me. I ignored it of course because he told me he was sorry. Then things would be great for a few days and then it would happen again. He started to touch me and make out with him. I wasn't ready for that. I told him no. But he wouldn't listen. He raped me. I started to cut again after that. He was very possessive. I wasn't aloud to talk to anyone else and if he saw me talking to anyone else he would beat me up so much that I would throw up sometimes. He would beat me up while raping me. I would not dare scream because the beating would be worse. I would take it. It went on like this for 3 years. I decided to run away." I finish my story and start crying again. The whole band gives me a massive hug.
"You're save now."
"You're okay."
"We will protect you."
"I will keep you save."
They all say protective and wonderful things.
"What was that d*cks name?" Jungkook looks like he wants to kill him.
"He won't hurt me anymore."
"I want to know." Jungkook gets up and starts to pace around the room.
"Does it really matter now? She's safe." Namjoon looks at me with so much kindness it makes me want to cry again.
"I guess not. But Yoona never go out without one of us with you." Jungkook hugs me.
I wipe my tears away and try to smile. "Thank you."
I start to cry again because what will happen if he finds out where I am?

🍇A/N🍇

HELLO ARMY
I am sorry for the short chapter again. I am trying my best ☺️! I feeling really happy rn!!! Comment if you want know
Why
Questions for readers
1. How are you?
2. Who is your favourite bangtan boys member?
3. What is your favourite BTS song?

⭐️ Vote
📝 Comment
➕ Follow

© all the writing and characters in this work belongs to LilithThorne (except BTS). If they don't I will state in the A/N.