No Barriers

The months went by.

Mino and Sora had began their hidden relationship, neither of them wanted each other getting in trouble so they kept it shut.

Sora fell in love with Mino day by day, as did he for her. Finally.

Mino grew very attached to Sora, not only did she remind him of his past love, but she's given him something he once had in his life.

Happiness.

Every moment he spent with Sora was cherished, for the two.

Mino loved making her happy and smile, it was his priority now.

Sora loved being around him, though he is older, he respects her as she does the same for him.

The couple couldn't have been happier, they were at the best point in their relationship.

No one expected a thing.

Not even their parents.

Sure they were seen together, a lot.

But everyone assumed they were just friends, which they are, but only they know what goes on behind closed doors.

And it didn't matter as long as it stayed that way.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

-Sora POV-

I entered the classroom. It's the final period at last, I can't wait to get out of here.

Today Mino and I make 3 months, we plan to spend it well.

The most beautiful moment in my life is here, being Mino's girlfriend is the best blessing.

Sure no one knows, but it's better that way, our business is literally ours.

I love him.

I haven't said that to him yet, but I plan to, when the time is right.

Every time we're alone I can't quit admiring him, I sit there and wonder.

Wonder how could a man like him, love a girl like me? How did he build the courage to kiss me back and sweep me off my feet?

I may never know if there's a reason we're together, but I'm just glad we are.

I'm really glad.

Class began and my mind only focused on Mino. My boyfriend.

I never thought I'd find someone like him.

He's everything I want in a man.

He's caring.

Loving.

Thoughtful.

Funny.

Considerate.

And overly protective, I love it all.

I'll never forget the day he walked me to school for the first time, and confronted, Kim Ilhoon.

-Flashback-

"Mino I don't think this is such a good idea-"

He cut me off, "Hey, I will not let this prick continue to bully you, ok? Now walk ahead, I'm here."

I sighed, "What if you get in trouble?"

Mino snickered his teeth, "Will you just go, please? This kid needs to learn a lesson."

"No." I refused, "I'm not letting you get into trouble."

He sighed, "Fine. Suit yourself then."