The Runaway

-Next Morning-

Sora and Mino sleep peacefully together in bed

Both tired from the night before, aside from their love session.

However, what was yet to come to them, was something they feared most.

Mino's parents suddenly came home, "Mino~ are you up?" Mrs. Song yelled.

Mr. Song came in with luggage, "Dear lord, why is the luggage so much heavier coming home?"

"I'm gonna go check if Mino is up." Mrs. Song told her husband and headed upstairs.

Unfortunately, Mino and Sora did not hear them at all, and had no time to hide or do anything.

The young couple was still naked in bed snuggled close.

Mino's mother knocked before she walked in, as soon as she did her eyes couldn't believe what was there.

Her son in bed with the girl next door.

She gasped loudly, "Oh my gosh.. MINO!" She screeched loudly.

Mino groaned and lifted his head, "What?"

His mother stood by the door shocked.

It took a few seconds for Mino to function, until he looked at Sora laying beside him, and back at his mom.

His eyes widen, "Oh shit..."

Mrs. Song attacked Sora, "You fucking-- WHORE!"

Sora suddenly woke up and gasped in fear, "Ah!" She yelped.

"Mom stop! Let go of her!" Mino pleaded and tried his best to control the situation but it was no use.

Mr. Song then walked in and his jaw dropped.

"Ah! Stop!" Sora begged.

Mrs. Song continued to strangle her, "How dare you sleep with my son while I'm away! Oh you dirty naughty girl!!"

"Mom stop!" Mino said and pushed his mother away from Sora.

"HOW COULD THIS BE?!" Mrs. Song cried.

"Honey calm down, let them explain--"

Mrs. Song hit her husband, "SHE'S A MINOR! OUR SON COULD GO TO JAIL AGAIN."

Sora cried, "Mrs. Song I--"

"Don't say a word you filthy cunt! Get out of my house!" Mrs. Song screamed.

"MOTHER DON'T TALK TO HER THAT WAY." Mino yelled.

Sora held him back, "Mino don't shout at her, its ok--"

"I CAN TALK TO HER HOWEVER I WANT! I TRUSTED HER AND SHE'S BETRAYED ME!" She cried.

"I'm sorry!" Sora yelled.

"FUCK YOUR SORRY. STAY AWAY FROM MY SON! GET OUT!" Mrs. Song demanded.