Day 1

Marianna looked at herself in the mirror and she hated the way she looked. She needed reassurance that the first day of school would be okay. She knew she wouldn't get it though. She grabbed her backpack and walked down her stairs.
Her mom was smiling at her and said, "Get in the car."
Marianna walked to the car and shut the door. She got her phone out of her pocket and went of Instagram. Her mom got in and started the car. Neither said a word to each other till they got to the school. When they reached the entrance she got off. She was afraid. She was a week late. She was in California

from the start of the school year and she barley had gotten back. Her and her mom went to the front office.
They waited to register and once all the paperwork was filled out they sent her to class. She had a map with her and was trying to navigate herself around an unfamiliar world. As a freshman she was terrified of how her first day would go.
Three periods had already gone by since she got there. Wellness Heath was where she had to go. She walked into a class with a teacher named Ms. Oxford. Ms. Oxford was short with blonde hair and was a little chunky, but not crazy.
She sat next to a girl brown hair and dark skin. She wore glasses and a flannel. Marianna did not want to be there. She wished she was still in New Mexico with her grandparents. She only knew one person in the class and she sat on the other side of the room.
The whole class was a blur and so was lunch and her fifth period English with Ms. Rice. Her sixth period class was the last class so she had hoped that would give her a better attitude because she knew that she had only an hour left till she left this hell whole. She sat next to the teacher Mr.Breceda. She tried to smile, but that day smiling was not an option. Gravity had permanently taken its toll that day and left her face in a permanent frown or face of discomfort.
The bell rang and she ran out the door. She ran to the buses and got on bus #27. When she got home she opened the door and the stress of the miserable place where she literally hated everyone. She went on her bed and fell asleep.