Day 5

Marianna sat next to Casey in the morning. She was on her phone simultaneously talking to Casey. The boy from yesterday showed up again.

"Wanna buy some Gatorades?"

"Do you have water today," Marianna looked at him with an unpleasant glare.

"No."

"Then what are you still doing here?"

"Trying to sell you Gatorade."

"What's your name?" Marianna asked.

"My name is Victor."

"Well Victor if you don't have water I don't want to buy anything from your cheap 50 cent scam."

Victor walked off laughing. Marianna was kind of angry that he had the incompetence to laugh at her. Does he know that one she'll be famous and he laughed at her!!!

The bell rang and today Marianna was determined to make a friend. And not one she had known from her old school. A new cool person to call a bestie. All day though people were looking at her ugly (maybe it was because she was looking at the with ugly looks first). She couldn't understand why her social skills were well below average. Five of her classes had passed and there was one more.

She walked into the last class smiling and trying not to look at anyone with a mean face. She sat on her desk and put her backpack on he desk and rested her head against it. What's the use no one would want to be her friend. All of a sudden she heard a very unique laugh. She looked up and saw a boy of Mexican descent. He had medium length hair and had plump lips, amazing eyebrows, and luscious eyelashes. He was funny and had legs for days.

This was it. This was her new friend. Marianna had never been so determined.